Icon Normal Spell
Card TextSend 1 "Stardust" monster from your Deck to the GY, or if you control "Stardust Dragon" or a Synchro Monster that mentions it, you can Special Summon it instead. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 "Stardust" monster you control; increase or decrease its Level by 1 until the end of this turn. You can only use each effect of "Stardust Illumination" once per turn.
2022 TIN OF THE PHARAOH'S GODS
DAWN OF MAJESTY
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 33
- Arrive in Light
- SPELL Continuous
When this card is activated: Place 1 Level 1 Dragon monster from your hand or Deck on top of the Deck. Neither player can return "Stardust Dragon", or a Synchro Monster that lists "Stardust Dragon" in its text, from the field to the Extra Deck. If a Synchro Monster(s) is Special Summoned (except during the Damage Step): You can apply 1 of these effects, but you cannot apply that same effect of "Arrive in Light" again this turn.
●Draw 1 card.
●Special Summon 1 Tuner from your hand.
- Converging Wishes
- If you have 5 or more Dragon Synchro Monsters with different names in your GY: Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Extra Deck (this is treated as a Synchro Summon), and equip it with this card, but banish it during the End Phase. That equipped monster gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of all Dragon Synchro Monsters in your GY. Each time that equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can banish 1 Dragon Synchro Monster from your GY; that equipped monster can attack an opponent's monster again in a row.
- Cosmic Flare
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Target 1 "Stardust" Synchro Monster you control; this turn, if that Synchro Monster you control battles an opponent's monster, shuffle that opponent's monster into the Deck at the start of the Damage Step. If a "Stardust" Synchro Monster you control would Tribute itself to activate its effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead.
- Majestic Absorption
Target 1 "Stardust Dragon", or 1 Synchro Monster that mentions it, that you control, then activate 1 of these effects;
●Equip 1 face-up monster your opponent controls to that target.
●It can attack directly this turn.
●This turn, each time it destroys an opponent's monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's original ATK.
You can only activate 1 "Majestic Absorption" per turn.
- Majestic Mirage
- TRAP Continuous
If a face-up card you control leaves the field by your card effect, or to activate the effect of your card, and the card that left the field was "Stardust Dragon" or a Synchro Monster that mentioned it: You can apply 1 of the following effects, but you cannot apply that same effect of "Majestic Mirage" again this turn.
●Special Summon 1 of those monsters.
●Banish 1 monster from your opponent's field or GY.
●Any damage you take this turn is halved.
- Majestic Star Dragon
- WIND Level 10 [ Dragon / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 3800 DEF 3000
"Majestic Dragon" + "Stardust Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner monster
During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a card or effect: You can Tribute this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy all cards your opponent controls. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; negate its effects until the end of this turn, and you can activate 1 of its effects as this card's effect once this turn. During the End Phase: Target 1 "Stardust Dragon" in your Graveyard; return this card from the field to the Extra Deck, then Special Summon that target.
- Malefic Stardust Dragon
- DARK Level 8 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2000
- Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Extra Deck, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Face-up Field Spell Cards cannot be destroyed by effects. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.
- Necroid Synchro
- Banish 1 Tuner and up to 2 non-Tuner monsters from your Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Stardust" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level equals the total Levels of those banished monsters, but it has its effects negated. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.)
- Satellite Synchron
- DARK Level 2 [ Machine / Tuner / Effect ] ATK 700 DEF 100
- If a monster(s) is Special Summoned from your GY (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you have a Synchro Monster with "Warrior", "Synchron", or "Stardust" in its original name on your field or GY: You can make this card's Level become 4 until the end of this turn. You can only use each effect of "Satellite Synchron" once per turn.
- Satellite Warrior
- DARK Level 10 [ Warrior / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2000
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target cards your opponent controls, up to the number of Synchro Monsters in your GY; destroy them, and if you do, this card gains 1000 ATK for each card destroyed. If this Synchro Summoned card is destroyed: You can Special Summon up to 3 Level 8 or lower "Warrior", "Synchron", and/or "Stardust" Synchro Monsters with different names from your GY. You can only use each effect of "Satellite Warrior" once per turn.