Search Results: 1 - 6 of 6
- Aleister the Invoker
- DARK Level 4 [ Spellcaster / Effect ] ATK 1000 DEF 1800
- (Quick Effect): You can send this card from your hand to the GY, then target 1 Fusion Monster you control; it gains 1000 ATK/DEF until the end of this turn. If this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: You can add 1 "Invocation" from your Deck to your hand.
- Aleister the Invoker of Madness
- DARK [ Spellcaster / Link / Effect ] ATK 1800 DEF -
2 monsters with different Types and different Attributes
This card's name becomes "Aleister the Invoker" while on the field or in the GY. If a monster is Fusion Summoned while you control this monster (except during the Damage Step): You can discard 1 card, and if you do, add 1 "Invocation" or "The Book of the Law" from your Deck to your hand. If this face-up card you control leaves the field because of an opponent's card effect: You can add 1 "Omega Summon" from your Deck to your hand.
- Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand as Fusion Material. If Summoning an "Invoked" Fusion Monster this way, you can also banish monsters from your field and/or either player's GY as Fusion Material. If this card is in your GY: You can target 1 of your banished "Aleister the Invoker"; shuffle this card into the Deck, and if you do, add that monster to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Invocation" once per turn.
- Invoked Elysium
- LIGHT Level 10 [ Fairy / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 3200 DEF 4000
1 "Invoked" monster + 1 monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck
Must first be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Materials. While face-up on the field, this card is also DARK, EARTH, WATER, FIRE, and WIND-Attribute. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 "Invoked" monster you control or in your GY; banish it and all monsters your opponent controls with the same Attribute as that monster.
- Omega Summon
- Target any number of your banished "Invoked" monsters with different names; Special Summon them in Defense Position.
- The Book of the Law
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Tribute 1 "Invoked" monster; Special Summon 1 "Invoked" monster from your Extra Deck with a different original Attribute from that monster's. (This is treated as a Fusion Summon.) You can only activate 1 "The Book of the Law" per turn.