Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane
Level Level 10
Dragon / Synchro / Effect
Card Text1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner DARK Dragon Synchro Monster
You can Tribute 1 monster, then target 1 "Red Dragon Archfiend" monster in your GY; Special Summon it. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can Special Summon 2 Tuners with the same Level (1 from your Deck and 1 from your GY) in Defense Position. You can only use each effect of "Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane" once per turn.
MAXIMUM GOLD: EL DORADO
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 27
- Archfiend Black Skull Dragon
- DARK Level 9 [ Dragon / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 3200 DEF 2500
1 Level 6 "Archfiend" Normal Monster + 1 "Red-Eyes" Normal Monster
You can only Special Summon "Archfiend Black Skull Dragon(s)" once per turn. If this card battles, your opponent's cards and effects cannot be activated until the end of the Damage Step. If damage calculation is performed involving this Fusion Summoned card, at the end of the Battle Phase: You can target 1 "Red-Eyes" Normal Monster in your Graveyard; inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK in the Graveyard, then shuffle it into the Deck.
- Archfiend Cavalry
- DARK Level 4 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 1900 DEF 0
- If this card on the field is destroyed by card effect and sent to the GY: You can target 1 "Archfiend" monster in your GY, except "Archfiend Cavalry"; Special Summon it, but it cannot attack this turn.
- Archfiend Commander
- DARK Level 6 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 1200
- If you control an "Archfiend" card, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand), but it cannot attack this turn. You can only Special Summon "Archfiend Commander" once per turn this way. When Special Summoned this way: Target 1 "Archfiend" card you control; destroy that target. When this card is Tribute Summoned: You can target 1 Level 6 "Archfiend" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position.
- Archfiend Emperor, the First Lord of Horror
- DARK Level 8 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2000
- You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing, but its original ATK/DEF become halved. If Summoned this way, this card is destroyed during the End Phase. You cannot Special Summon any monsters, except Fiend monsters. Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Archfiend" card from your hand or GY, then target 1 card on the field; destroy it.
- Archfiend Giant
- DARK Level 6 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 2400 DEF 1600
- If this face-up card on the field would be destroyed by a card effect, you can pay 500 LP instead. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field. If this card is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Archfiend" monster from your hand.
- Archfiend Heiress
- DARK Level 3 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 1000 DEF 0
- If this card is sent to the Graveyard because of a card effect or being destroyed by battle: You can add 1 "Archfiend" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Archfiend Heiress". You can only use the effect of "Archfiend Heiress" once per turn.
- Archfiend Palabyrinth
- SPELL Field
- All Fiend-Type monsters you control gain 500 ATK. You can target 1 "Archfiend" monster you control; banish 1 other Fiend-Type monster you control, and if you do, Special Summon from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, 1 "Archfiend" monster with same Level as the targeted monster. You can only use this effect of "Archfiend Palabyrinth" once per turn.
- Archfiend's Roar
- Pay 500 Life Points, then target 1 "Archfiend" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. It cannot be Tributed. Destroy it during the End Phase of this turn.
- TRAP Continuous
- Select 1 Archfiend monster on your side of the field to activate this card. Your opponent also pays the same Life Points that you pay for the selected monster during the Standby Phase. If this card is removed from the field, destroy the selected monster. When the selected monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.
- Tribute 1 Archfiend monster on your side of the field. During this turn, 1 "Terrorking Archfiend" on your side of the field can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.