T.G. Hyper Librarian
OTS TOURNAMENT PACK 23
OTS TOURNAMENT PACK 10
LEGENDARY COLLECTION 5D's MEGA PACK
RETURN OF THE DUELIST SPECIAL EDITION
Yu-Gi-Oh! WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2011 Qualifier
SHONEN JUMP Subscription Promotional Card - June/July 2011 -
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 30
- Sonic Stun
- When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Negate the attack, then you can Special Summon 1 "T.G." monster, or 1 Level 4 or lower Tuner, from your hand or Deck.
- T.G. All Clear
- SPELL Continuous
- All "T.G." monsters on the field become Machine monsters. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 "T.G." monster, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) During your Main Phase: You can destroy 1 "T.G." monster in your hand or field, and if you do, add 1 "T.G." monster with a different name from your Deck or GY to your hand. You can only use this effect of "T.G. All Clear" once per turn.
- T.G. Blade Blaster
- EARTH Level 10 [ Machine / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 3300 DEF 2200
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card that targets this face-up card: You can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard; negate the effect. Once per turn, during your opponent's turn: You can banish 1 "T.G." monster from your Graveyard; banish this face-up card on the field (this is a Quick Effect). During the next Standby Phase after this card was banished by this effect: Special Summon this card.
- T.G. Booster Raptor
- WIND Level 1 [ Dinosaur / Effect ] ATK 400 DEF 300
- If you control a "T.G." monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "T.G. Booster Raptor" once per turn this way. Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was destroyed on the field and sent there this turn: You can add 1 "T.G." monster from your Deck to your hand, except "T.G. Booster Raptor".
- T.G. Catapult Dragon
- EARTH Level 2 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 900 DEF 1300
- Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "T.G." Tuner monster from your hand.
- T.G. Close
- TRAP Counter
- When a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated while you control a Machine "T.G." monster: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. If a Synchro Monster(s) is banished while this card is in your GY: You can Set this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. You can only use 1 "T.G. Close" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
- T.G. Cyber Magician
- LIGHT Level 1 [ Spellcaster / Tuner / Effect ] ATK 0 DEF 0
- If this card you control would be used as Synchro Material for a "T.G." monster, "T.G." monsters in your hand can be used as the non-Tuner Synchro Materials. Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was destroyed on the field and sent there this turn: You can add 1 "T.G." monster from your Deck to your hand, except "T.G. Cyber Magician".
- T.G. Drill Fish
- WATER Level 1 [ Fish / Effect ] ATK 100 DEF 800
This card can attack directly. You can only use each of the following effects of "T.G. Drill Fish" once per turn.
●If all monsters you control are "T.G." monsters (min. 1): You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
●When a "T.G." monster you control inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it.
- T.G. Gear Zombie
- DARK Level 1 [ Zombie / Tuner / Effect ] ATK 600 DEF 0
- You can target 1 "T.G." monster you control; Special Summon this card from your hand, then the targeted monster loses 1000 ATK. You can only use this effect of "T.G. Gear Zombie" once per turn.
- T.G. Halberd Cannon
- EARTH Level 12 [ Machine / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 4000 DEF 4000
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a monster(s) would be Summoned: You can negate the Summon, and if you do, destroy that monster. This card must be face-up on the field to activate and to resolve this effect. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "T.G." monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.