Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Level Level 8
Dragon / Effect
Card TextCannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Deck. There can only be 1 "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell on the field, destroy this card.
LEGENDARY DUELISTS: SEASON 2
Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D BONDS BEYOND TIME MOVIE PACK
DUELIST PACK - KAIBA -
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 32
- View as Gallery
- View as List
- Beacon of White
- SPELL Equip
- If you do not control another "Beacon of White", and you have 3 or more "Blue-Eyes" monsters in your GY: Target 1 of them; Special Summon it, but negate its effects, also equip it with this card. When this card leaves the field, banish the equipped monster. Other monsters you control cannot attack, also if you have any number of "Blue-Eyes" monster(s) in your GY, the equipped monster can attack up to that number of times during each Battle Phase.
- Bingo Machine, Go!!!
Reveal 3 cards from your Deck that each meets at least 1 of the criteria listed below, your opponent randomly picks 1 for you to add to your hand, and you shuffle the rest into your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Bingo Machine, Go!!!" per turn.
●Spell/Trap that specifically lists the card "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" or "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", except "Bingo Machine, Go!!!"
- Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by revealing "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your hand. You can only Special Summon "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" once per turn this way. This card's name becomes "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" while on the field or in the GY. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is activated.
- Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon
- LIGHT Level 9 [ Dragon / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 3000
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner "Blue-Eyes" monsters
Neither player can Special Summon 2 or more monsters at the same time. Once per turn, when an effect of a card in the GY is activated (Quick Effect): You can negate the activation. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this Synchro Summoned card; Special Summon 1 LIGHT Dragon Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck in Defense Position, except "Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon", but destroy it during the End Phase of this turn.
- Blue-Eyes White Dragon
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Normal ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
- This legendary dragon is a powerful engine of destruction. Virtually invincible, very few have faced this awesome creature and lived to tell the tale.
- Deep-Eyes White Dragon
- LIGHT Level 10 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 0 DEF 0
- When a face-up "Blue-Eyes" monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle or an opponent's card effect, and you have a Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, inflict 600 damage to your opponent for each Dragon-Type monster with different names in your Graveyard. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Target 1 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard; this card's ATK becomes equal to that monster's. If this card on the field is destroyed by a card effect: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.
- Dictator of D.
- DARK Level 4 [ Spellcaster / Effect ] ATK 1200 DEF 1100
- While you control a "Blue-Eyes" monster, you choose the attack targets for your opponent's attacks. You can only use each of the following effects of "Dictator of D." once per turn. You can send 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand or Deck to the GY; Special Summon this card from your hand. You can discard 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", or 1 card that mentions it, then target 1 "Blue-Eyes" monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
- Dragon Spirit of White
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2000
(This card is always treated as a "Blue-Eyes" card.)
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while in the hand or GY. When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 Spell/Trap your opponent controls; banish it. If your opponent controls a monster (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand.
- Majesty with Eyes of Blue
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Send 1 "Blue-Eyes" monster from your hand or Deck to the GY, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; it cannot attack while it is face-up on the field. You can only activate 1 "Majesty with Eyes of Blue" per turn.
- Malefic Claw Stream
- Activate only if you control a face-up "Malefic" monster. Select 1 monster your opponent controls, and destroy it.