Level Level 4
Reptile / Effect
Card TextIf this card destroys a monster with 0 ATK by battle, you can Special Summon that monster from the Graveyard to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position. The effect(s) of that monster is negated.
Search Results: 1 - 7 of 7
- Reptilianne Coatl
- DARK Level 4 [ Reptile / Tuner / Effect ] ATK 1400 DEF 1000
- If you control a DARK Reptile monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then, if your opponent controls any monsters with 0 ATK, you can Special Summon up to an equal number of "Reptilianne" monsters from your hand. You can only use this effect of "Reptilianne Coatl" once per turn. If this card you control would be used as Synchro Material for a Reptile monster, you can treat it as a non-Tuner.
- Reptilianne Gardna
- WATER Level 4 [ Reptile / Effect ] ATK 0 DEF 2000
- When this card you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Reptilianne" monster from your Deck to your hand.
- Reptilianne Hydra
- DARK Level 6 [ Reptile / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 2100 DEF 1500
1 "Reptilianne" Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: Destroy as many monsters your opponent controls with 0 ATK as possible, and if you do, draw 1 card for each monster destroyed.
- Reptilianne Poison
- Activate only if you control a face-up "Reptilianne" monster. Change 1 Defense Position monster your opponent controls to face-up Attack Position and reduce its ATK to 0.
- Reptilianne Ramifications
Send 1 card from your hand to the GY and activate 2 of these effects, in sequence;
●Add 1 "Reptilianne" monster from your Deck to your hand.
●Add 1 "Reptilianne" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, except "Reptilianne Ramifications".
●Change the ATK of 1 monster your opponent controls to 0.
You can only activate 1 "Reptilianne Ramifications" per turn.
- Reptilianne Spawn
- Banish 1 "Reptilianne" monster from your GY; Special Summon 2 "Reptilianne Tokens" (Reptile/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).
- Serpent Suppression
- TRAP Continuous
- Face-up Attack Position monsters with 0 ATK your opponent controls cannot be destroyed by battle with "Reptilianne" monsters.