Level Level 2
Warrior / Effect
Card TextOnce per Battle Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned this turn (except during the Damage Step): You can make its ATK become double its original ATK, until the end of the Battle Phase.
SYNCHRON EXTREME STRUCTURE DECK
LEGENDARY COLLECTION 5D's MEGA PACK
5D's STARTER DECK DUELIST TOOLBOX
DUELIST PACK COLLECTION TIN 2010 PROMO PACK
5D's STARTER DECK 2009
DUELIST PACK - YUSEI -
5D's STARTER DECK 2008
Search Results: 1 - 7 of 7
- View as Gallery
- View as List
- Limiter Overload
- If this card is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 "Speed Warrior" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.
- Rush Warrior
- WIND Level 2 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK 300 DEF 1200
- During damage calculation, if a "Warrior" Synchro Monster you control battles an opponent's monster (Quick Effect): You can send this card from your hand to the GY; your battling monster's ATK becomes double its current ATK during that damage calculation only. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 "Synchron" monster in your GY; add it to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Rush Warrior" once per turn.
- Satellite Synchron
- DARK Level 2 [ Machine / Tuner / Effect ] ATK 700 DEF 100
- If a monster(s) is Special Summoned from your GY (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you have a Synchro Monster with "Warrior", "Synchron", or "Stardust" in its original name on your field or GY: You can make this card's Level become 4 until the end of this turn. You can only use each effect of "Satellite Synchron" once per turn.
- Satellite Warrior
- DARK Level 10 [ Warrior / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2000
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target cards your opponent controls, up to the number of Synchro Monsters in your GY; destroy them, and if you do, this card gains 1000 ATK for each card destroyed. If this Synchro Summoned card is destroyed: You can Special Summon up to 3 Level 8 or lower "Warrior", "Synchron", and/or "Stardust" Synchro Monsters with different names from your GY. You can only use each effect of "Satellite Warrior" once per turn.
- Stardust Trail
- LIGHT Level 4 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 500 DEF 2000
- If a monster you control is Tributed (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand or GY, but banish it when it leaves the field. If a "Warrior", "Synchron", or "Stardust" Synchro Monster is Synchro Summoned using this card as material: You can Special Summon 1 "Stardust Token" (Dragon/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). You can only use each effect of "Stardust Trail" once per turn.
- Stardust Warrior
- WIND Level 10 [ Warrior / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 1+ non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
If your opponent would Special Summon a monster(s) (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card; negate the Summon, and if you do, destroy that monster(s). During the End Phase, if this effect was activated this turn (and was not negated): You can Special Summon this card from your GY. If this card is destroyed by battle, or if this face-up card you control leaves the field because of an opponent's card effect: You can Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower "Warrior" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.)
- Synchro Chase
- SPELL Continuous
- Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the effect activations of your Synchro Monsters with "Warrior", "Synchron", or "Stardust" in their original names. If you Synchro Summon a "Warrior", "Synchron", or "Stardust" Synchro Monster: You can target 1 monster in your GY used as its material; Special Summon it in Defense Position. You can only use this effect of "Synchro Chase" once per turn.