Winged Kuriboh LV9
Level Level 9
Fairy / Effect
Card TextActivate only as Chain Link 3 or higher (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card from your hand. Spell Cards that have been activated are banished instead of being sent to the GY. The ATK/DEF of this card are each equal to the number of Spells in your opponent's GY x 500. You can only control 1 "Winged Kuriboh LV9".
ADVENT CALENDAR 2019
RA YELLOW MEGA PACK
LEGENDARY COLLECTION 2 THE DUEL ACADEMY YEARS MEGA PACK
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX volume 3 Promotional Card
Search Results: 1 - 8 of 8
- DARK Level 1 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 300 DEF 200
(This card is always treated as a "Kuriboh" card.)
When this card, or another "Kuriboh" monster, you control is destroyed by battle: You can add 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand that lists the card "Kuriboh" in its text. You can only use this effect of "Kuribee" once per turn. Once per turn, when an opponent's monster declares an attack while you control another "Kuriboh" monster: You can change the ATK of all other monsters you control to 0 until the end of this turn, and if you do, negate the attack.
- LIGHT Level 1 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 300 DEF 200
- At the end of the Battle Phase: You can discard this card, then target 1 monster in your GY that was destroyed by battle and sent there this turn; Special Summon it. When an opponent's monster declares an attack: You can banish this card from your GY, then target any number of "Kuriboh" monsters in your GY; Special Summon them.
- Level Down!?
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Select 1 face-up "LV" monster on the field to activate this card. Return the selected card to its owner's Deck and Special Summon 1 monster from the owner's Graveyard to their side of the field with the same name but lower "LV" (ignoring the Summoning conditions).
- Level Modulation
- Your opponent draws 2 cards. Special Summon 1 "LV" monster from your Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning conditions. The monster that was Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack, nor activate or apply its effect this turn.
- Level Up!
- Send 1 face-up "LV" monster you control to the GY; Special Summon 1 monster from your hand or Deck that is listed in the sent monster's text, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
- Sabatiel - The Philosopher's Stone
- If you have a "Winged Kuriboh" monster in your GY: Pay half your LP; add 1 "Polymerization" Spell or "Fusion" Spell from your Deck to your hand. If this card is in your GY: You can banish 3 copies of "Sabatiel - The Philosopher's Stone" from your GY, then target 1 monster on the field; it gains ATK equal to the ATK of the monster on the field with the highest ATK (your choice, if tied), until the end of this turn.
- Silent Paladin
- LIGHT Level 4 [ Fairy / Effect ] ATK 500 DEF 1500
- When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Silent Swordsman LV3" or "Silent Magician LV4" from your Deck to your hand. During either player's turn, when a Spell Card is activated that targets exactly 1 monster you control (and no other cards): You can negate the activation. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field. If this card is destroyed by battle, or if this card in its owner's control is destroyed by an opponent's card effect: You can target 1 LIGHT "LV" monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.
- The Graveyard in the Fourth Dimension
- Add 2 "LV" monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck and shuffle it.