Elemental HERO Prisma
Level Level 4
Warrior / Effect
Card TextOnce per turn: You can reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, then send 1 of the Fusion Materials whose name is specifically listed on that card from your Deck to the Graveyard; this card's name becomes the sent monster's until the End Phase.
PREMIUM GOLD: RETURN OF THE BLING
RA YELLOW MEGA PACK
LEGENDARY COLLECTION 2 THE DUEL ACADEMY YEARS MEGA PACK
DUEL TERMINAL 3
GOLD SERIES 3
DUELIST PACK COLLECTION - JADEN YUKI - TIN
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 93
- A Hero Lives
- If you control no face-up monsters: Pay half your LP; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Elemental HERO" monster from your Deck.
- If a face-up "HERO" monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle or card effect: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Vision HERO" monster from your Deck, then you can halve the original ATK/DEF of 1 monster your opponent controls. You can only activate 1 "Apparition" per turn.
- Bubble Shuffle
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Target 1 face-up Attack Position "Elemental HERO Bubbleman" you control and 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls; change both those targets to Defense Position, then Tribute that "Elemental HERO Bubbleman", then Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO" monster from your hand.
- Burst Return
- If you control a face-up "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix": Return all face-up "Elemental HERO" monsters on the field to the hand, except "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix".
- Change of Hero - Reflector Ray
- When an "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to its original Level × 300.
- Contrast HERO Chaos
- DARK Level 9 [ Warrior / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2600
2 "Masked HERO" monsters
(This card is always treated as an "Elemental HERO" card.)
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. While face-up on the field, this card is also LIGHT-Attribute. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; negate that target's effects until the end of this turn.
- D - Tactics
- TRAP Continuous
- During the Standby Phase: You can have all "HERO" monsters you control gain 400 ATK (even if this card leaves the field). If a Level 8 or higher "Destiny HERO" monster(s) or a "Destiny End Dragoon" is Special Summoned to your field (except during the Damage Step): You can banish 1 card from your opponent's hand (random), field, or GY. If this card in the Spell & Trap Zone is destroyed by card effect: You can add 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "D - Tactics" once per turn.
- D - Time
- When a face-up "Elemental HERO" monster you control leaves the field: Add 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand whose Level is less than or equal to that "Elemental HERO" monster's original Level.
- Destiny HERO - Decider
- DARK Level 4 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK 1600 DEF 1000
Level 6 or higher monsters your opponent controls cannot target this card for attacks. You can only use each of the following effects of "Destiny HERO - Decider" once per Duel.
●If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "HERO" monster from your GY to your hand during the End Phase of this turn.
●When a card or effect is activated that would inflict damage to you, while this card is in your GY (Quick Effect): Return this card to your hand, and if you do, make that effect damage to you 0.
- Destiny HERO - Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer
- DARK Level 8 [ Warrior / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2100
1 Level 6 or higher "HERO" monster + 1 "Destiny HERO" monster
Monsters your opponent controls lose 200 ATK for each "HERO" card in your GY. You can only use each of the following effects of "Destiny HERO - Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer" once per turn. (Quick Effect): You can destroy both 1 card you control and 1 card on the field. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can activate this effect; Special Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your GY during the Standby Phase of the next turn.