Destiny HERO - Disk Commander
Level Level 1
Warrior / Effect
Card TextCannot be Special Summoned from the GY the turn this card was sent to the GY. If this card is Special Summoned from the GY: You can draw 2 cards. You can only use this effect of "Destiny HERO - Disk Commander" once per Duel.
LEGENDARY HERO DECKS
RA YELLOW MEGA PACK
LEGENDARY COLLECTION 2 THE DUEL ACADEMY YEARS MEGA PACK
Yu-Gi-Oh! WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2007 Bundles
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 82
- View as Gallery
- View as List
- If a face-up "HERO" monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle or card effect: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Vision HERO" monster from your Deck, then you can halve the original ATK/DEF of 1 monster your opponent controls. You can only activate 1 "Apparition" per turn.
- Break the Destiny
- Target 1 Level 8 or higher "Destiny HERO" monster, or 1 "Destiny End Dragoon", you control; destroy it, and if you do, your opponent skips their next Main Phase 1. You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand that specifically lists a "Destiny HERO" monster's card name or "Destiny End Dragoon" in its text, except "Break the Destiny". You can only use 1 "Break the Destiny" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
- Cyclone Blade
- SPELL Equip
- Equip only to a "Destiny HERO" monster. At the end of the Damage Step, if the equipped monster attacked: Target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that target.
- D - Chain
- Target 1 "Destiny HERO" monster you control; equip this card to that target. It gains 500 ATK. If it destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the GY: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent.
- D - Counter
- When a face-up "Destiny HERO" monster you control is targeted for an attack: Destroy the attacking monster.
- D - Formation
- SPELL Continuous
- Each time a face-up "Destiny HERO" monster(s) you control is destroyed, place 1 D Counter on this card for each of those monsters. When you Normal or Special Summon a monster during your Main Phase: You can send this card with 2 or more D Counters to the Graveyard; add up to 2 cards from your Deck and/or Graveyard to your hand, with the same name as that monster.
- D - Fortune
- When your opponent declares a direct attack: Banish 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your Graveyard; end the Battle Phase.
- D - Shield
- When an Attack Position "Destiny HERO" monster you control is targeted for an attack: Target it; change it to Defense Position and equip it with this card. The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle.
- D - Spirit
- Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Destiny HERO" monster from your hand. You must not control any "Destiny HERO" monsters to activate and to resolve this effect.
- D - Tactics
- TRAP Continuous
- During the Standby Phase: You can have all "HERO" monsters you control gain 400 ATK (even if this card leaves the field). If a Level 8 or higher "Destiny HERO" monster(s) or a "Destiny End Dragoon" is Special Summoned to your field (except during the Damage Step): You can banish 1 card from your opponent's hand (random), field, or GY. If this card in the Spell & Trap Zone is destroyed by card effect: You can add 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "D - Tactics" once per turn.