Elemental HERO Inferno
Level Level 8
Pyro / Fusion / Effect
Card Text"Elemental HERO Heat" + "Elemental HERO Lady Heat"
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card battles a WATER monster, this card gains 1000 ATK during the Damage Step only.
LEGENDARY COLLECTION 2 THE DUEL ACADEMY YEARS MEGA PACK
PREMIUM PACK 2
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 102
- View as Gallery
- View as List
- A Hero Lives
- If you control no face-up monsters: Pay half your LP; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Elemental HERO" monster from your Deck.
- If a face-up "HERO" monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle or card effect: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Vision HERO" monster from your Deck, then you can halve the original ATK/DEF of 1 monster your opponent controls. You can only activate 1 "Apparition" per turn.
- Bubble Shuffle
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Target 1 face-up Attack Position "Elemental HERO Bubbleman" you control and 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls; change both those targets to Defense Position, then Tribute that "Elemental HERO Bubbleman", then Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO" monster from your hand.
- Burst Return
- If you control a face-up "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix": Return all face-up "Elemental HERO" monsters on the field to the hand, except "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix".
- Change of Hero - Reflector Ray
- When an "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to its original Level × 300.
- Contrast HERO Chaos
- DARK Level 9 [ Warrior / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2600
2 "Masked HERO" monsters
(This card is always treated as an "Elemental HERO" card.)
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. While face-up on the field, this card is also LIGHT-Attribute. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; negate that target's effects until the end of this turn.
- Cross Keeper
- DARK Level 2 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK 400 DEF 400
- You can send this card from your hand or field to the GY; Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO" monster or 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your hand or GY, but negate its effects if Summoned from the GY. If you Special Summon an "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster, while this card is in your GY (except during the Damage Step): You can banish this card; draw 2 cards, then place 1 card from your hand on the bottom of the Deck. You can only use each effect of "Cross Keeper" once per turn.
- D - Tactics
- TRAP Continuous
- During the Standby Phase: You can have all "HERO" monsters you control gain 400 ATK (even if this card leaves the field). If a Level 8 or higher "Destiny HERO" monster(s) or a "Destiny End Dragoon" is Special Summoned to your field (except during the Damage Step): You can banish 1 card from your opponent's hand (random), field, or GY. If this card in the Spell & Trap Zone is destroyed by card effect: You can add 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "D - Tactics" once per turn.
- D - Time
- When a face-up "Elemental HERO" monster you control leaves the field: Add 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand whose Level is less than or equal to that "Elemental HERO" monster's original Level.
- Destiny HERO - Decider
- DARK Level 4 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK 1600 DEF 1000
Level 6 or higher monsters your opponent controls cannot target this card for attacks. You can only use each of the following effects of "Destiny HERO - Decider" once per Duel.
●If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "HERO" monster from your GY to your hand during the End Phase of this turn.
●When a card or effect is activated that would inflict damage to you, while this card is in your GY (Quick Effect): Return this card to your hand, and if you do, make that effect damage to you 0.