Neo-Spacian Glow Moss
Level Level 3
Plant / Effect
Card TextIf this card attacks or is attacked: Your opponent draws 1 card and shows it, then, based on its type apply this effect.
●Monster: End the Battle Phase of this turn.
●Spell: If this card is attacking, you can change it to a direct attack instead.
●Trap: Change this card to Defense Position.
SHADOWS IN VALHALLA
LEGENDARY COLLECTION 2 THE DUEL ACADEMY YEARS MEGA PACK
DUELIST PACK - JADEN YUKI 3 -
STRIKE OF NEOS
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 19
- Chrysalis Pinny
- LIGHT Level 2 [ Plant / Effect ] ATK 100 DEF 700
- You can Tribute this card while "Neo Space" is on the field to Special Summon 1 "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss" from your hand or Deck.
- Cocoon Party
- Special Summon 1 "Chrysalis" monster from your Deck for each "Neo-Spacian" monster with a different name in your Graveyard.
- Cocoon Rebirth
- SPELL Continuous
- You can Tribute 1 face-up "Chrysalis" monster you control to Special Summon 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster written in the card text of that card from either player's Graveyard.
- Cocoon Veil
- Activate by Tributing 1 face-up "Chrysalis" monster. This turn, any damage to a player caused by an effect becomes 0. Special Summon 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster written on the "Chrysalis" monster you Tributed from your hand, Deck or from either player's Graveyard.
- Common Soul
- SPELL Continuous
- Select 1 face-up monster on the field to activate this card. Special Summon 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your hand to the same side of the field as the selected monster. The selected monster gains ATK equal to the ATK of the monster that was Special Summoned by this effect. When this card is removed from the field, return the monster that was Special Summoned by this card's effect to the hand.
- Contact Gate
- Banish 2 "Neo-Spacian" monsters with different names from your GY; Special Summon 2 "Neo-Spacian" monsters with different names from your hand, Deck, and/or GY, also, for the rest of this turn you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Fusion Monsters. If a face-up Fusion Monster that lists "Elemental HERO Neos" as material returns from your field to the Extra Deck: You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 of your banished "Neo-Spacian" monsters. You can only activate 1 "Contact Gate" per turn.
- Convert Contact
- If you control no monsters: Send 2 "Neo-Spacian" monsters (1 from your hand and 1 from your Deck) to the GY, then draw 2 cards.
- Cross Porter
- DARK Level 2 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK 400 DEF 400
- You can send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard and Special Summon 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your hand. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your Deck to your hand.
- Elemental HERO Brave Neos
- LIGHT Level 7 [ Warrior / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2000
"Elemental HERO Neos" + 1 Level 4 or lower Effect Monster
Must be Fusion Summoned. Gains 100 ATK for each "Neo-Spacian" and "HERO" monster in your GY. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can add 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand that specifically lists the card "Elemental HERO Neos" in its text.
- Elemental HERO Chaos Neos
- DARK Level 9 [ Warrior / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
"Elemental HERO Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Dark Panther" + "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss"
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn, during the End Phase: Shuffle this card into the Extra Deck, and if you do, Set all face-up monsters on the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can toss a coin 3 times.
●3 Heads: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.
●2 Heads: For the rest of this turn, the effects of all face-up monsters your opponent controls are negated.
●1 Head: Return all monsters you control to the hand.