Level Level 6
Machine / Fusion / Effect
Card Text"Rescueroid" + "Ambulanceroid"
This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Once per turn, when a monster on your side of the field is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon that monster in Defense Position.
SPEED DUEL GX: MIDTERM PARADOX
POWER OF THE DUELIST
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 13
- EARTH Level 3 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 300 DEF 1200
- When a "roid" monster is added from your Graveyard to your hand, you can Special Summon that monster.
- EARTH Level 8 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 2700 DEF 2000
- If this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing at least 1 "roid" monster: Banish all Spells and Traps on the field.
- Barbaroid, the Ultimate Battle Machine
- EARTH Level 12 [ Machine / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 4000 DEF 4000
5 Machine-Type "roid" monsters
This card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. This card cannot attack your opponent directly. After damage calculation, if this card attacked an opponent's monster: Negate the effects of that monster (including in the Graveyard). If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.
- WIND Level 8 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 2900 DEF 1000
Once per turn, if this card is in your GY: You can make this card become a Dragon monster while in the GY, until the end of this turn. You can discard this card, then activate 1 of these effects;
●Add 1 non-WIND "roid" monster from your Deck to your hand.
●This turn, the activation of your cards and effects that include an effect that Fusion Summons a Fusion Monster cannot be negated, also your opponent cannot activate cards or effects when a monster is Fusion Summoned this way.
You can only use this effect of "Dragonroid" once per turn.
- Emergeroid Call
- TRAP Counter
- When a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated while you control a "roid" Fusion Monster: Negate the activation, then send all cards with the same name as that card from the activating player's Deck and Extra Deck to the GY. You can banish this card from the GY, then target 1 "roid" monster in your GY; add it to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Emergeroid Call" once per turn.
- EARTH Level 4 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 400 DEF 1600
- When this card is Summoned: You can target 2 "roid" monsters in your GY, except "Expressroid"; add those targets to your hand.
- Megaroid City
- SPELL Field
- You can target 1 other card you control; destroy it, and if you do, add 1 "roid" card from your Deck to your hand. During damage calculation, if your "roid" monster battles: You can send 1 "roid" monster from your Deck to the GY; switch the original ATK and DEF of your battling monster during the damage calculation only. You can only use each effect of "Megaroid City" once per turn. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Fusion Monsters, the turn you activate either of this card's effects (even if this card leaves the field).
- WIND Level 4 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 0 DEF 2200
- You can Tribute 1 Machine monster; Special Summon 1 non-WIND "roid" monster from your Deck. You can pay half your LP and banish any number of Machine monsters from your GY, including this card; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "roid" Fusion Monster with the same Level as the number of those banished monsters, ignoring its Summoning conditions, but destroy it during the End Phase. You can only use each effect of "Mixeroid" once per turn.
- FIRE Level 6 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 1600 DEF 1800
- When a "roid" monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can return that monster to its owner's hand.
- DARK Level 4 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 1200 DEF 0
- If this card attacks, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card at the end of the Battle Phase if you control another "roid" monster.