Clock Tower Prison
Icon Field Spell
Card TextOnce per turn, during your opponent's Standby Phase: Place 1 Clock Counter on this card. While there are 4 or more Clock Counters on this card, you do not take any battle damage. If this card with 4 or more Clock Counters is destroyed and sent to the GY: Special Summon 1 "Destiny HERO - Dreadmaster" from your hand or Deck.
LEGENDARY HERO DECKS
LEGENDARY COLLECTION 2 THE DUEL ACADEMY YEARS MEGA PACK
DARK REVELATION Volume 4
DUELIST PACK - ASTER PHOENIX -
ENEMY OF JUSTICE
ENEMY OF JUSTICE
Search Results: 1 - 4 of 4
- Break the Destiny
- Target 1 Level 8 or higher "Destiny HERO" monster, or 1 "Destiny End Dragoon", you control; destroy it, and if you do, your opponent skips their next Main Phase 1. You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand that specifically lists a "Destiny HERO" monster's card name or "Destiny End Dragoon" in its text, except "Break the Destiny". You can only use 1 "Break the Destiny" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
- Destiny HERO - Dread Servant
- DARK Level 3 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK 400 DEF 700
- If this card is Normal Summoned: Place 1 Clock Counter on each "Clock Tower Prison". When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the GY: You can target 1 Spell/Trap you control; destroy that target.
- Destiny HERO - Dreadmaster
- DARK Level 8 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK ? DEF ?
- If this card is Special Summoned by "Clock Tower Prison": Destroy all monsters you control, except "Destiny HERO" monsters, also, after that, you can Special Summon up to 2 "Destiny HERO" monsters from your GY. After this card is Special Summoned, for the rest of this turn, "Destiny HERO" monsters you control cannot be destroyed, also you take no battle damage when they battle. The ATK/DEF of this card are equal to the combined original ATK of all other "Destiny HERO" monsters you control.
- Eternal Dread
- Place 2 Clock Counters on each "Clock Tower Prison".