Elemental HERO Neos
25TH ANNIVERSARY TIN: DUELING HEROES
HIDDEN ARSENAL CHAPTER 1
MAXIMUM GOLD: EL DORADO
DUEL POWER VARIANT CARDS
SHADOWS IN VALHALLA
HERO STRIKE STRUCTURE DECK
RA YELLOW MEGA PACK
LEGENDARY COLLECTION 2 THE DUEL ACADEMY YEARS MEGA PACK
DUELIST LEAGUE 3
DUEL TERMINAL 1
DUEL TERMINAL - PREVIEW WAVE 2
DUEL TERMINAL - PREVIEW WAVE 1
DUELIST PACK - JADEN YUKI 2 -
COLLECTIBLE TIN SERIES 3 WAVE 1
POWER OF THE DUELIST
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 133
- A Hero Lives
- If you control no face-up monsters: Pay half your LP; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Elemental HERO" monster from your Deck.
- If a face-up "HERO" monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle or card effect: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Vision HERO" monster from your Deck, then you can halve the original ATK/DEF of 1 monster your opponent controls. You can only activate 1 "Apparition" per turn.
- Armed Neos
- WIND Level 10 [ Warrior / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 3500 DEF 3000
"Elemental HERO Neos" + 1 "Armed Dragon" monster
Must be Fusion Summoned. If this card is Special Summoned: You can choose 1 Dragon monster in your GY and destroy all monsters your opponent controls with an equal or lower Level than it. When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can make this card gain the following effect.
●During the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
- Battle of Sleeping Spirits
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Each player can Special Summon 1 monster from their GY that was destroyed by battle this turn, in Attack Position, and if you Special Summoned "Elemental HERO Neos" by this effect, if it battles your opponent's monster this turn, its ATK becomes doubled during the Damage Step only. You can only activate 1 "Battle of Sleeping Spirits" per turn.
- Bubble Shuffle
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Target 1 face-up Attack Position "Elemental HERO Bubbleman" you control and 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls; change both those targets to Defense Position, then Tribute that "Elemental HERO Bubbleman", then Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO" monster from your hand.
- Burst Return
- If you control a face-up "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix": Return all face-up "Elemental HERO" monsters on the field to the hand, except "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix".
- Change of Hero - Reflector Ray
- When an "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to its original Level × 300.
- Contact Gate
- Banish 2 "Neo-Spacian" monsters with different names from your GY; Special Summon 2 "Neo-Spacian" monsters with different names from your hand, Deck, and/or GY, also, for the rest of this turn you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Fusion Monsters. If a face-up Fusion Monster that lists "Elemental HERO Neos" as material returns from your field to the Extra Deck: You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 of your banished "Neo-Spacian" monsters. You can only activate 1 "Contact Gate" per turn.
- Contrast HERO Chaos
- DARK Level 9 [ Warrior / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2600
2 "Masked HERO" monsters
(This card is always treated as an "Elemental HERO" card.)
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. While face-up on the field, this card is also LIGHT-Attribute. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; negate that target's effects until the end of this turn.
- Cross Keeper
- DARK Level 2 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK 400 DEF 400
- You can send this card from your hand or field to the GY; Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO" monster or 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your hand or GY, but negate its effects if Summoned from the GY. If you Special Summon an "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster, while this card is in your GY (except during the Damage Step): You can banish this card; draw 2 cards, then place 1 card from your hand on the bottom of the Deck. You can only use each effect of "Cross Keeper" once per turn.