Silent Swordsman LV3
Level Level 3
Warrior / Effect
Card TextNegate your opponent's Spell effects that target this card. During your Standby Phase: You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Silent Swordsman LV5" from your hand or Deck. You cannot activate this effect the turn this card is Summoned or flipped face-up.
DUELIST PACK - RIVALS OF THE PHARAOH -
YUGI'S LEGENDARY DECKS
STARTER DECK YUGI RELOADED
LEGENDARY COLLECTION 3 YUGI'S WORLD MEGA PACK
DUEL TERMINAL 5A
DARK REVELATION Volume 3
RISE OF DESTINY
RISE OF DESTINY
Search Results: 1 - 8 of 8
- View as Gallery
- View as List
- Level Down!?
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Select 1 face-up "LV" monster on the field to activate this card. Return the selected card to its owner's Deck and Special Summon 1 monster from the owner's Graveyard to their side of the field with the same name but lower "LV" (ignoring the Summoning conditions).
- Level Modulation
- Your opponent draws 2 cards. Special Summon 1 "LV" monster from your Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning conditions. The monster that was Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack, nor activate or apply its effect this turn.
- Level Up!
- Send 1 face-up "LV" monster you control to the GY; Special Summon 1 monster from your hand or Deck that is listed in the sent monster's text, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
- Silent Paladin
- LIGHT Level 4 [ Fairy / Effect ] ATK 500 DEF 1500
- When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Silent Swordsman LV3" or "Silent Magician LV4" from your Deck to your hand. During either player's turn, when a Spell Card is activated that targets exactly 1 monster you control (and no other cards): You can negate the activation. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field. If this card is destroyed by battle, or if this card in its owner's control is destroyed by an opponent's card effect: You can target 1 LIGHT "LV" monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.
- Silent Sword Slash
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Target 1 "Silent Swordsman" monster you control; that monster you control gains 1500 ATK and DEF, and if it does, until the end of this turn, it is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. This card's activation and effect cannot be negated. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 "Silent Swordsman" monster from your Deck to your hand.
- Silent Swordsman
- LIGHT Level 4 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK 1000 DEF 1000
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 Warrior-Type monster, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during the Standby Phase: This card gains 500 ATK. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a Spell Card is activated: You can negate the activation. If this card is destroyed by battle, or if this card in its owner's control is destroyed by an opponent's card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Silent Swordsman" monster from your hand or Deck, except "Silent Swordsman", ignoring its Summoning conditions.
- Silent Swordsman LV5
- LIGHT Level 5 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK 2300 DEF 1000
- Unaffected by your opponent's Spell effects. During your next Standby Phase after this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent by a direct attack: You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Silent Swordsman LV7" from your hand or Deck.
- The Graveyard in the Fourth Dimension
- Add 2 "LV" monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck and shuffle it.