|2019-01-25||SS02-ENA13||SPEED DUEL STARTER DECK: DUELISTS OF TOMORROW|
|2018-03-09||LCKC-EN025||LEGENDARY COLLECTION KAIBA MEGA PACK|
|2016-10-21||SDKS-EN022||STRUCTURE DECK : SETO KAIBA|
|2016-10-07||LDK2-ENK19||LEGENDARY DECKS II|
|2013-12-06||YSKR-EN036||STARTER DECK KAIBA RELOADED|
|2013-09-13||SDBE-EN021||SAGA OF BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON STRUCTURE DECK|
|2012-02-07||SDDC-EN025||DRAGONS COLLIDE STRUCTURE DECK|
|2010-01-29||DT01-EN039||DUEL TERMINAL 1|
|2009-06-20||DTP1-EN013||DUEL TERMINAL - PREVIEW WAVE 2|
|2008-08-04||DTP1-EN013||DUEL TERMINAL - PREVIEW WAVE 1|
|2005-10-20||DR2-EN150||DARK REVELATION Volume 2|
Search Results: 1 - 4 of 4
- Bingo Machine, Go!!!
Reveal 3 cards from your Deck that each meets at least 1 of the criteria listed below, your opponent randomly picks 1 for you to add to your hand, and you shuffle the rest into your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Bingo Machine, Go!!!" per turn.
●Spell/Trap that specifically lists the card "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" or "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", except "Bingo Machine, Go!!!"
- Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by revealing "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your hand. You can only Special Summon "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" once per turn this way. This card's name becomes "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is activated.
- Blue-Eyes White Dragon
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Normal ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
- This legendary dragon is a powerful engine of destruction. Virtually invincible, very few have faced this awesome creature and lived to tell the tale.
- Mausoleum of White
- SPELL Field
- During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 Level 1 LIGHT Tuner in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster you control; send 1 Normal Monster from your hand or Deck to the GY, and if you do, the targeted monster gains ATK/DEF equal to the Level of the monster sent to the GY x 100, until the end of this turn (even if this card leaves the field). You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 "Burst Stream of Destruction" from your Deck to your hand.