|2012-06-12||GLD5-EN010||GOLD SERIES HAUNTED MINE|
|2007-12-12||DCR-EN026||DARK CRISIS (Reprint)|
|2005-03-19||DR1-EN188||DARK REVELATION Volume 1|
Search Results: 1 - 3 of 3
- Dark Scorpion - Meanae the Thorn
- DARK Level 4 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK 1000 DEF 1800
When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, you can activate 1 of these effects:
●Add 1 "Dark Scorpion" card from your Deck to your hand.
●Target 1 "Dark Scorpion" card in your GY; add that target to your hand.
- Dark Scorpion Combination
- You can only activate this card when there are "Don Zaloog", "Cliff the Trap Remover", "Dark Scorpion - Chick the Yellow", "Dark Scorpion - Gorg the Strong", and "Dark Scorpion - Meanae the Thorn" face-up on your side of the field. During this turn, any of these 5 cards can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. In that case, the Battle Damage inflicted to your opponent by each of those cards becomes 400 points.
- Mustering of the Dark Scorpions
- If you control a face-up "Don Zaloog": You can Special Summon any number of "Dark Scorpion" monsters from your hand, but only 1 copy of each.