Paladin of White Dragon
Level Level 4
Dragon / Ritual / Effect
Card TextYou can Ritual Summon this card with "White Dragon Ritual". At the start of the Damage Step, if this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster: Destroy that face-down monster. You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand or Deck, but "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" cannot attack for the rest of this turn.
Speed Duel: Battle City Box
DUELIST PACK - KAIBA -
DARK REVELATION Volume 1
STARTER DECK KAIBA Evolution
Search Results: 1 - 4 of 4
- Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by revealing "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your hand. You can only Special Summon "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" once per turn this way. This card's name becomes "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" while on the field or in the GY. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is activated.
- Blue-Eyes White Dragon
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Normal ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
- This legendary dragon is a powerful engine of destruction. Virtually invincible, very few have faced this awesome creature and lived to tell the tale.
- Dictator of D.
- DARK Level 4 [ Spellcaster / Effect ] ATK 1200 DEF 1100
- While you control a "Blue-Eyes" monster, you choose the attack targets for your opponent's attacks. You can only use each of the following effects of "Dictator of D." once per turn. You can send 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand or Deck to the GY; Special Summon this card from your hand. You can discard 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", or 1 card that mentions it, then target 1 "Blue-Eyes" monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
- White Dragon Ritual
- SPELL Ritual
- This card is used to Ritual Summon "Paladin of White Dragon". You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 4 or more.