|2010-04-20||DPKB-EN024||DUELIST PACK - KAIBA -|
|2005-03-19||DR1-EN081||DARK REVELATION Volume 1|
|2004-03-01||SKE-024||STARTER DECK KAIBA Evolution|
Search Results: 1 - 3 of 3
- Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by revealing "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your hand. You can only Special Summon "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" once per turn this way. This card's name becomes "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is activated.
- Blue-Eyes White Dragon
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Normal ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
- This legendary dragon is a powerful engine of destruction. Virtually invincible, very few have faced this awesome creature and lived to tell the tale.
- White Dragon Ritual
- SPELL Ritual
- This card is used to Ritual Summon "Paladin of White Dragon". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Levels equal 4 or more from the field or your hand.