Amazoness Chain Master
SPEED DUEL STARTER DECK: DUELISTS OF TOMORROW
DUEL TERMINAL 7A
GOLD SERIES 3
THE LOST MILLENNIUM Sneak Peek
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 20
- Amazoness Archers
- When an opponent's monster declares an attack, while you control an "Amazoness" monster: Change all monsters your opponent currently controls to face-up Attack Position (Flip Effects are not activated), they lose 500 ATK, also they must attack this turn, if able.
- Amazoness Baby Tiger
- EARTH Level 2 [ Beast / Effect ] ATK 500 DEF 500
- This card's name becomes "Amazoness Tiger" while on the field or in the GY. If an "Amazoness" monster is Normal or Special Summoned to your field while this card is in your hand or GY: You can Special Summon this card. You can only use this effect of "Amazoness Baby Tiger" once per turn. Gains 100 ATK for each "Amazoness" card in your GY.
- Amazoness Call
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Take 1 "Amazoness" card from your Deck, except "Amazoness Call", and either add it to your hand or send it to the GY. During your Main Phase: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 "Amazoness" monster you control; this turn, that monster can attack all monsters your opponent controls, once each, also other monsters you control cannot attack. You can only activate 1 "Amazoness Call" per turn.
- Amazoness Empress
- EARTH Level 8 [ Warrior / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 2800 DEF 2400
"Amazoness Queen" + 1 "Amazoness" monster
Other "Amazoness" cards you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. If your "Amazoness" monster attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. If this face-up Fusion Summoned card is destroyed by battle, or leaves the field because of an opponent's card effect while its owner controls it: You can Special Summon 1 "Amazoness Queen" from your hand, Deck, or GY.
- Amazoness Fighting Spirit
- SPELL Continuous
- If an "Amazoness" monster attacks a monster with higher ATK, the attacking monster gains 1000 ATK during damage calculation only.
- Amazoness Heirloom
- SPELL Equip
- Equip only to an "Amazoness" monster. Once per turn, that monster cannot be destroyed by battle. After damage calculation, if the equipped monster attacks a monster: Destroy the attacked monster.
- Amazoness Onslaught
- TRAP Continuous
- Once per turn, during the Battle Phase: You can Special Summon 1 "Amazoness" monster from your hand, and if you do, it gains 500 ATK until the end of this turn (even if this card leaves the field). After damage calculation, if your "Amazoness" monster battled an opponent's monster while this card is already face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone: You can banish that opponent's monster. If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: You can target 1 "Amazoness" monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
- Amazoness Paladin
- EARTH Level 4 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK 1700 DEF 300
- This card gains 100 ATK for each "Amazoness" monster you control.
- Amazoness Pet Liger
- EARTH Level 7 [ Beast / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2400
"Amazoness Tiger" + 1 "Amazoness" monster
Once per battle, if this card attacks, during damage calculation: You can make this card gain 500 ATK during that damage calculation only. If your "Amazoness" monster attacked an opponent's monster, after damage calculation: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; it loses 800 ATK. Monsters your opponent controls cannot attack "Amazoness" monsters you control, except this one.
- Amazoness Princess
- EARTH Level 3 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK 1200 DEF 900
- This card's name becomes "Amazoness Queen" while on the field or in the GY. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Amazoness" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Amazoness Princess" once per turn. When this card declares an attack: You can send 1 other card from your hand or field to the GY; Special Summon 1 "Amazoness" monster from your Deck in Defense Position, except "Amazoness Princess".