Icon Normal Spell
Card TextIf you control "Dark Magician": Target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that target.
SPEED DUEL STARTER DECK: DESTINY MASTERS
LEGENDARY DRAGON DECKS
LEGENDARY DECKS II
YUGI'S LEGENDARY DECKS
STARTER DECK YUGI RELOADED
LEGENDARY COLLECTION 3 YUGI'S WORLD MEGA PACK
CHAMPION PACK GAME FIVE
Yu-Gi-Oh! POWER OF CHAOS YUGI THE DESTINY Bundles
Search Results: 1 - 9 of 9
- View as Gallery
- View as List
- Dark Magic Inheritance
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Banish 2 Spells from your GY; add 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, that specifically lists the card "Dark Magician" or "Dark Magician Girl" in its text, except "Dark Magic Inheritance". You can only activate 1 "Dark Magic Inheritance" per turn.
- Dark Magician
- DARK Level 7 [ Spellcaster / Normal ] ATK 2500 DEF 2100
- The ultimate wizard in terms of attack and defense.
- Dark Magician the Dragon Knight
- DARK Level 8 [ Dragon / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
"Dark Magician" + 1 Dragon monster
This card's name becomes "Dark Magician" while on the field or in the GY. Your opponent cannot target Spells/Traps you control with card effects, also they cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.
- Eternal Soul
- TRAP Continuous
Every "Dark Magician" in your Monster Zone is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. If this face-up card leaves the field: Destroy all monsters you control. You can only use the following effect of "Eternal Soul" once per turn. You can activate 1 of these effects;
●Special Summon 1 "Dark Magician" from your hand or GY.
●Add 1 "Dark Magic Attack" or "Thousand Knives" from your Deck to your hand.
- Illusion of Chaos
- DARK Level 7 [ Spellcaster / Ritual / Effect ] ATK 2100 DEF 2500
- You can Ritual Summon this card with "Chaos Form". You can reveal this card in your hand; add 1 "Dark Magician", or 1 non-Ritual monster that mentions it, from your Deck to your hand, then place 1 card from your hand on top of the Deck. When your opponent activates a monster effect (Quick Effect): You can return this card to the hand, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Dark Magician" from your GY, and if you do that, negate that activated effect. You can only use each effect of "Illusion of Chaos" once per turn.
- Magician of Chaos
- DARK Level 7 [ Spellcaster / Ritual / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2100
- You can Ritual Summon this card with "Chaos Form". This card's name becomes "Dark Magician" while on the field or in the GY. Once per turn, when a Spell/Trap Card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it. If this Ritual Summoned card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Chaos" or "Black Luster Soldier" Ritual Monster from your hand, except "Magician of Chaos", ignoring its Summoning conditions.
- Magician's Rod
- DARK Level 3 [ Spellcaster / Effect ] ATK 1600 DEF 100
- When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, that mentions "Dark Magician". During your opponent's turn, if you activate a Spell/Trap Card or effect while this card is in your GY (except during the Damage Step): You can Tribute 1 Spellcaster monster; add this card to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Magician's Rod" once per turn.
- Soul Servant
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Place 1 card on top of the Deck from your hand, Deck, or GY, that is "Dark Magician" or mentions "Dark Magician" or "Dark Magician Girl", except "Soul Servant". During your Main Phase: You can banish this card from your GY; draw cards equal to the number of "Palladium" monsters, "Dark Magician", and/or "Dark Magician Girl", with different names, on the field and in the GYs. You can only use this effect of "Soul Servant" once per turn.
- Timaeus the United Dragon
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 2800 DEF 1800
- You can send 1 Spellcaster monster, or 1 Spell/Trap that mentions "Dark Magician", from your hand or face-up field to the GY; Special Summon this card from your hand. During your Main Phase: You can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as material, including a Spellcaster monster. You can only use each effect of "Timaeus the United Dragon" once per turn.