Level Level 4
Beast-Warrior / Effect
Card TextThis card cannot declare an attack unless you Tribute 1 monster.
LEGENDARY COLLECTION 4 JOEY'S WORLD MEGA PACK
DUEL TERMINAL 2
COLLECTIBLE TIN SERIES 2
Search Results: 1 - 6 of 6
- View as Gallery
- View as List
- Rush Warrior
- WIND Level 2 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK 300 DEF 1200
- During damage calculation, if a "Warrior" Synchro Monster you control battles an opponent's monster (Quick Effect): You can send this card from your hand to the GY; your battling monster's ATK becomes double its current ATK during that damage calculation only. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 "Synchron" monster in your GY; add it to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Rush Warrior" once per turn.
- Satellite Synchron
- DARK Level 2 [ Machine / Tuner / Effect ] ATK 700 DEF 100
- If a monster(s) is Special Summoned from your GY (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you have a Synchro Monster with "Warrior", "Synchron", or "Stardust" in its original name on your field or GY: You can make this card's Level become 4 until the end of this turn. You can only use each effect of "Satellite Synchron" once per turn.
- Satellite Warrior
- DARK Level 10 [ Warrior / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2000
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target cards your opponent controls, up to the number of Synchro Monsters in your GY; destroy them, and if you do, this card gains 1000 ATK for each card destroyed. If this Synchro Summoned card is destroyed: You can Special Summon up to 3 Level 8 or lower "Warrior", "Synchron", and/or "Stardust" Synchro Monsters with different names from your GY. You can only use each effect of "Satellite Warrior" once per turn.
- Stardust Trail
- LIGHT Level 4 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 500 DEF 2000
- If a monster you control is Tributed (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand or GY, but banish it when it leaves the field. If a "Warrior", "Synchron", or "Stardust" Synchro Monster is Synchro Summoned using this card as material: You can Special Summon 1 "Stardust Token" (Dragon/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). You can only use each effect of "Stardust Trail" once per turn.
- Stardust Warrior
- WIND Level 10 [ Warrior / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 1+ non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
If your opponent would Special Summon a monster(s) (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card; negate the Summon, and if you do, destroy that monster(s). During the End Phase, if this effect was activated this turn (and was not negated): You can Special Summon this card from your GY. If this card is destroyed by battle, or if this face-up card you control leaves the field because of an opponent's card effect: You can Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower "Warrior" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.)
- Synchro Chase
- SPELL Continuous
- Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the effect activations of your Synchro Monsters with "Warrior", "Synchron", or "Stardust" in their original names. If you Synchro Summon a "Warrior", "Synchron", or "Stardust" Synchro Monster: You can target 1 monster in your GY used as its material; Special Summon it in Defense Position. You can only use this effect of "Synchro Chase" once per turn.