Red-Eyes Black Dragon
GHOSTS FROM THE PAST: THE 2ND HAUNTING
HIDDEN ARSENAL CHAPTER 1
MAXIMUM GOLD: EL DORADO
Speed Duel: Battle City Box
Speed Duel: Battle City Box
Gold Series: Maximum Gold
LEGENDARY DUELISTS: SEASON 1
SPEED DUEL STARTER DECK: DUELISTS OF TOMORROW
LEGENDARY DECKS II
DUELIST PACK - BATTLE CITY -
LEGENDARY COLLECTION 4 JOEY'S WORLD MEGA PACK
DRAGONS COLLIDE STRUCTURE DECK
DUEL TERMINAL 1
DUEL TERMINAL - PREVIEW WAVE 2
DUEL TERMINAL - PREVIEW WAVE 1
STRUCTURE DECK DRAGON'S ROAR
DARK BEGINNING 1
Yu-Gi-Oh! POWER OF CHAOS JOEY THE PASSION Bundles
STARTER DECK JOEY
LEGEND OF BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 30
- Archfiend Black Skull Dragon
- DARK Level 9 [ Dragon / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 3200 DEF 2500
1 Level 6 "Archfiend" Normal Monster + 1 "Red-Eyes" Normal Monster
You can only Special Summon "Archfiend Black Skull Dragon(s)" once per turn. If this card battles, your opponent's cards and effects cannot be activated until the end of the Damage Step. If damage calculation is performed involving this Fusion Summoned card, at the end of the Battle Phase: You can target 1 "Red-Eyes" Normal Monster in your Graveyard; inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK in the Graveyard, then shuffle it into the Deck.
- Black Dragon's Chick
- DARK Level 1 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 800 DEF 500
- You can send this face-up card you control to the GY; Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" from your hand.
- Black Metal Dragon
- DARK Level 1 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 600 DEF 600
- You can target 1 "Red-Eyes" monster you control; equip this monster from your hand or field to that target. It gains 600 ATK. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can add 1 "Red-Eyes" card from your Deck to your hand.
- Black Skull Dragon (Updated from: B. Skull Dragon)
- DARK Level 9 [ Dragon / Fusion ] ATK 3200 DEF 2500
- "Summoned Skull" + "Red-Eyes Black Dragon"
- Cards of the Red Stone
- Send 1 Level 7 "Red-Eyes" monster from your hand to the GY; draw 2 cards, then you can send 1 Level 7 "Red-Eyes" monster from your Deck to the GY. You can only activate 1 "Cards of the Red Stone" per turn.
- Dark Dragon Ritual
- SPELL Ritual
- This card is used to Ritual Summon "Paladin of Dark Dragon". You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 4 or more. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 "Red-Eyes" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand.
- Gearfried the Red-Eyes Iron Knight
- DARK Level 4 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK 1800 DEF 1600
- Once per turn, if either player equips an Equip Card(s) to this card: You can destroy those Equip Cards, then you can destroy 1 Spell/Trap your opponent controls. Once per turn: You can send 1 Equip Card you control that is equipped to this card to the GY, then target 1 Level 7 or lower "Red-Eyes" monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
- Inferno Fire Blast
- Target 1 "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" in your Monster Zone; inflict damage to your opponent equal to the original ATK of that "Red-Eyes Black Dragon". "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" cannot attack the turn you activate this card.
- Malefic Red-Eyes Black Dragon (Updated from: Malefic Red-Eyes B. Dragon)
- DARK Level 7 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 2400 DEF 2000
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" from your Deck. There can only be 1 "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell on the field, destroy this card.
- Meteor Black Comet Dragon
- DARK Level 8 [ Dragon / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 3500 DEF 2000
1 Level 7 "Red-Eyes" monster + 1 Level 6 Dragon monster
If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can send 1 "Red-Eyes" monster from your hand or Deck to the GY, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the original ATK of that monster. If this card is sent from the Monster Zone to the GY: You can target 1 Normal Monster in your GY; Special Summon it.