|2019-01-25||SS02-ENB07||SPEED DUEL STARTER DECK: DUELISTS OF TOMORROW|
|2016-10-07||LDK2-ENJ15||LEGENDARY DECKS II|
|2015-06-19||DPBC-EN024||DUELIST PACK - BATTLE CITY -|
|2013-10-11||LCJW-EN021||LEGENDARY COLLECTION 4 JOEY'S WORLD MEGA PACK|
|2010-09-25||DT03-EN004||DUEL TERMINAL 3|
|2005-07-27||DB2-EN038||DARK BEGINNING 2|
|2003-03-30||SDJ-015||STARTER DECK JOEY|
Search Results: 1 - 3 of 3
- Dark Sage
- DARK Level 9 [ Spellcaster / Effect ] ATK 2800 DEF 3200
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand or Deck) by Tributing 1 "Dark Magician" immediately after applying the effect of "Time Wizard" in which you called the coin toss right. When Special Summoned this way: Add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
- Thousand Dragon
- WIND Level 7 [ Dragon / Fusion ] ATK 2400 DEF 2000
- "Time Wizard" + "Baby Dragon"
- Time Wizard of Tomorrow
- LIGHT Level 5 [ Spellcaster / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 2000 DEF 1900
"Time Wizard" + 1 Effect Monster
Once per turn, while you control this Fusion Summoned card: You can toss a coin and call it. Destroy as many monsters on the field as possible, and if you do, inflict damage equal to half the total original ATK of the destroyed face-up monsters. If you called the coin toss right, your opponent takes the damage, if you called it wrong, you take the damage.