Level Level 2
Spellcaster / Effect
Card TextOnce per turn: You can toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, destroy all monsters your opponent controls. If you call it wrong, destroy as many monsters you control as possible, and if you do, take damage equal to half the total ATK those destroyed monsters had while face-up on the field.
SPEED DUEL STARTER DECK: DUELISTS OF TOMORROW
LEGENDARY DECKS II
DUELIST PACK - BATTLE CITY -
LEGENDARY COLLECTION 4 JOEY'S WORLD MEGA PACK
DUEL TERMINAL 3
DARK BEGINNING 2
STARTER DECK JOEY
Search Results: 1 - 3 of 3
- Dark Sage
- DARK Level 9 [ Spellcaster / Effect ] ATK 2800 DEF 3200
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand or Deck) by Tributing 1 "Dark Magician" immediately after applying the effect of "Time Wizard" in which you called the coin toss right. When Special Summoned this way: Add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
- Thousand Dragon
- WIND Level 7 [ Dragon / Fusion ] ATK 2400 DEF 2000
- "Time Wizard" + "Baby Dragon"
- Time Wizard of Tomorrow
- LIGHT Level 5 [ Spellcaster / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 2000 DEF 1900
"Time Wizard" + 1 Effect Monster
Once per turn, while you control this Fusion Summoned card: You can toss a coin and call it. Destroy as many monsters on the field as possible, and if you do, inflict damage equal to half the total original ATK of the destroyed face-up monsters. If you called the coin toss right, your opponent takes the damage, if you called it wrong, you take the damage.