Awakening of the Possessed - Gagigobyte
Level Level 5
Reptile / Effect
Card TextYou can Special Summon this card (from your hand or Deck) by sending 1 face-up Spellcaster monster and 1 face-up Level 4 or lower WATER monster you control to the GY. You can only use each of the following effects of "Awakening of the Possessed - Gagigobyte" once per turn.
●When this card is Special Summoned by its effect: You can send 1 random card from your opponent's hand to the GY, then each player draws 1 card.
●If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can add 1 "Spiritual Water Art" card or 1 "Possessed" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand.
2021 TIN OF ANCIENT BATTLES
DRAGONS OF LEGEND: THE COMPLETE SERIES
Search Results: 1 - 4 of 4
- View as Gallery
- View as List
- Awakening of the Possessed
- SPELL Continuous
- Monsters you control gain 300 ATK for each different Attribute you control. "Charmer" and "Familiar-Possessed" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. If a Spellcaster monster(s) with 1850 original ATK is Normal or Special Summoned to your field: Draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Awakening of the Possessed" once per turn.
- Possessed Partnerships
- Special Summon 1 Spellcaster monster with 1500 DEF from your hand or GY in Attack Position or face-down Defense Position, then, if you control monsters with 2 or more different Attributes, you can destroy 1 face-up card on the field. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 "Possessed" Continuous Spell/Trap in your GY; place it face-up on your field. You can only use 1 "Possessed Partnerships" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
- Spiritual Water Art - Aoi
- Tribute 1 WATER monster; look at your opponent's hand, then send 1 card from their hand to the GY.
- TRAP Continuous
- "Charmer" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. If a "Familiar-Possessed" monster you control attacks an opponent's monster, it gains 800 ATK during damage calculation only. If a monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle or card effect, while this card is already face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone: You can Special Summon 1 Spellcaster monster with 1500 DEF from your Deck, whose Attribute is different from at least 1 of those destroyed monsters' original Attributes on the field, in Attack Position or face-down Defense Position. You can only use this effect of "Unpossessed" once per turn.