Icon Normal Trap
Card TextTarget 1 Level 7 or lower Dragon monster in your GY; Special Summon it. If you Special Summoned a "Gaia the Dragon Champion" by this effect, your opponent cannot target it with card effects, and it cannot be destroyed by their card effects. You can only activate 1 "Spiral Reborn" per turn.
RISE OF THE DUELIST
Search Results: 1 - 3 of 3
- Curse of Dragon, the Cursed Dragon
- DARK Level 5 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 2000 DEF 1500
- If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, that specifically lists the card "Gaia the Dragon Champion" in its text. If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 "Gaia the Dragon Champion" in your Monster Zone; negate the effects of face-up monsters your opponent currently controls with ATK less than or equal to it until the end of this turn. You can only use each effect of "Curse of Dragon, the Cursed Dragon" once per turn.
- Gaia the Dragon Champion
- WIND Level 7 [ Dragon / Fusion ] ATK 2600 DEF 2100
- "Gaia The Fierce Knight" + "Curse of Dragon"
- Gaia the Magical Knight of Dragons
- WIND Level 7 [ Dragon / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 2600 DEF 2100
1 "Gaia The Fierce Knight" monster + 1 Level 5 Dragon monster
This card's name becomes "Gaia the Dragon Champion" while on the field. You can only use each of the following effects of "Gaia the Magical Knight of Dragons" once per turn. During the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can target 1 other card on the field; this card loses exactly 2600 ATK, and if it does, destroy that card. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can make this card gain 2600 ATK.