Level Level 4
Machine / Effect
Card TextIf this card is sent to the GY as Synchro Material: You can Special Summon 1 "Speedroid Token" (Machine/WIND/ATK 0/DEF 0) with a Level equal to the original Level of the Synchro Monster that used this card as material. You can only use this effect of "Speedroid Block-n-Roll" once per turn.
2021 TIN OF ANCIENT BATTLES
RISE OF THE DUELIST
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 42
- EARTH Level 3 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 300 DEF 1200
- When a "roid" monster is added from your Graveyard to your hand, you can Special Summon that monster.
- EARTH Level 8 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 2700 DEF 2000
- If this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing at least 1 "roid" monster: Banish all Spells and Traps on the field.
- Barbaroid, the Ultimate Battle Machine
- EARTH Level 12 [ Machine / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 4000 DEF 4000
5 Machine-Type "roid" monsters
This card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. This card cannot attack your opponent directly. After damage calculation, if this card attacked an opponent's monster: Negate the effects of that monster (including in the Graveyard). If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.
- Clear Wing Fast Dragon
- WIND Level 7 [ Dragon / Synchro / Pendulum / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2000
- P Scale 4 You can send 1 face-up "Speedroid" Tuner and 1 face-up non-Tuner monster you control to the GY, whose total Levels equal 7; Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone. You can only use this effect of "Clear Wing Fast Dragon" once per turn.
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner WIND monsters
(Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck; until the end of this turn, change its ATK to 0, also negate that face-up monster's effects. You can only use this effect of "Clear Wing Fast Dragon" once per turn. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.
- Dice Roll Battle
- When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Target 1 "Speedroid" monster in your Graveyard; banish both it and 1 "Speedroid" Tuner monster in your hand, and if you do, Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 Synchro Monster whose Level equals the total original Levels of those 2 monsters. During your opponent's Battle Step: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up Attack Position Synchro Monster on each side of the field; make that face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls attack that monster you control, and perform damage calculation.
- WIND Level 8 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 2900 DEF 1000
Once per turn, if this card is in your GY: You can make this card become a Dragon monster while in the GY, until the end of this turn. You can discard this card, then activate 1 of these effects;
●Add 1 non-WIND "roid" monster from your Deck to your hand.
●This turn, the activation of your cards and effects that include an effect that Fusion Summons a Fusion Monster cannot be negated, also your opponent cannot activate cards or effects when a monster is Fusion Summoned this way.
You can only use this effect of "Dragonroid" once per turn.
- Emergeroid Call
- TRAP Counter
- When a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated while you control a "roid" Fusion Monster: Negate the activation, then send all cards with the same name as that card from the activating player's Deck and Extra Deck to the GY. You can banish this card from the GY, then target 1 "roid" monster in your GY; add it to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Emergeroid Call" once per turn.
- EARTH Level 4 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 400 DEF 1600
- When this card is Summoned: You can target 2 "roid" monsters in your GY, except "Expressroid"; add those targets to your hand.
- Hi-Speed Re-Level
- Banish 1 "Speedroid" monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 Synchro Monster you control; until the end of this turn, change its Level to the banished monster's Level, and it gains ATK equal to that monster's Level x 500.
- Hi-Speedroid Chanbara
- WIND Level 5 [ Machine / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 2000 DEF 1000
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
This card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles: It gains 200 ATK. If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 of your banished "Speedroid" cards; add it to your hand. You can only Special Summon "Hi-Speedroid Chanbara(s)" once per turn.