Performapal Miss Director
Level Level 6
Spellcaster / Tuner / Effect
Card TextWhile you control an "Odd-Eyes" monster, your opponent's monsters cannot target this card for attacks. While this card is in face-up Defense Position, your "Odd-Eyes" monsters cannot be destroyed by battle, also you take no battle damage from that battle. You can target 1 Level 1 monster in your GY; Special Summon it, but negate its effects, then, immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 monster using only this card and the Summoned monster. You can only use this effect of "Performapal Miss Director" once per turn.
GHOSTS FROM THE PAST: THE 2ND HAUNTING
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 88
- View as Gallery
- View as List
- Bubble Barrier
- SPELL Continuous
- Each "Performapal" and "Performage" monster you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect once per turn. You take no battle damage from attacks involving "Performapal" and "Performage" monsters you control.
- Command Performance
- If you control a "Performapal" monster: Change all face-up Attack Position monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position. Monsters changed to Defense Position by this effect cannot change their battle positions until the end of the next turn.
- Illusion Balloons
- SPELL Quick-Play
- If a monster(s) was destroyed during this turn, while you controlled it: Excavate the top 5 cards of your Deck, then you can Special Summon 1 excavated "Performapal" monster, also shuffle the rest back into your Deck.
- Last Minute Cancel
- When an opponent's monster declares an attack while you control an Attack Position monster(s): Change all monsters you control to Defense Position. For the rest of this turn after this card resolves, return any face-up "Performapal" monster you control that is destroyed by battle or card effect to the hand instead of sending it to the Graveyard.
- Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon
- WATER Rank 7 [ Dragon / Xyz / Effect ] ATK 2800 DEF 2500
2 Level 7 monsters
When any player's monster declares an attack: You can detach 1 material from this card; negate the attack, then you can Special Summon 1 "Odd-Eyes" monster from your hand or GY. If this Xyz Summoned card is sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 "Odd-Eyes" monster from your Extra Deck, except "Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon". You can only use each effect of "Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon" once per turn.
- Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon
- DARK Level 8 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
- You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 Level 5 or higher monster. If this card is Tribute Summoned: You can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's original ATK. When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher monster from your hand or GY in Defense Position, except "Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon". You can only use this effect of "Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon" once per turn.
- Odd-Eyes Advent
- SPELL Ritual
- This card can be used to Ritual Summon any Dragon Ritual Monster from your hand or GY. You must also Tribute Pendulum Monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. If your opponent controls 2 or more monsters and you control no monsters, you can also send "Odd-Eyes" monsters from your Extra Deck to the GY. You can only activate 1 "Odd-Eyes Advent" per turn.
- Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon
- DARK Level 7 [ Dragon / Pendulum / Normal ] ATK 2700 DEF 2000
- P Scale 8 If an "Odd-Eyes" card(s) you control is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Odd-Eyes" monster from your hand, Deck, or GY. You can only use this effect of "Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon" once per turn.
- Made from miracles, this valiant and beautiful dragon has gleaming eyes that reflect an arc drawn in the sky.
- Odd-Eyes Dragon
- DARK Level 7 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2000
- If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the original ATK of that monster in the Graveyard.
- Odd-Eyes Fusion
- Fusion Summon 1 Dragon Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Materials. If your opponent controls 2 or more monsters and you control no monsters, you can also use up to 2 "Odd-Eyes" monsters in your Extra Deck as Fusion Materials. You can only activate 1 "Odd-Eyes Fusion" per turn.