Link Link 4
Cyberse / Link / Effect
Card Text2+ monsters, including a Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Monster
If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Monster you control or in your GY; all monsters your opponent currently controls lose ATK equal to the targeted monster's ATK, until the end of this turn. Your opponent cannot target monsters you control, that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, with monster effects. If this card would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can banish 1 Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Monster from your GY instead.
2020 TIN OF LOST MEMORIES
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 17
- Archfiend Black Skull Dragon
- DARK Level 9 [ Dragon / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 3200 DEF 2500
1 Level 6 "Archfiend" Normal Monster + 1 "Red-Eyes" Normal Monster
You can only Special Summon "Archfiend Black Skull Dragon(s)" once per turn. If this card battles, your opponent's cards and effects cannot be activated until the end of the Damage Step. If damage calculation is performed involving this Fusion Summoned card, at the end of the Battle Phase: You can target 1 "Red-Eyes" Normal Monster in your Graveyard; inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK in the Graveyard, then shuffle it into the Deck.
- Archfiend Cavalry
- DARK Level 4 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 1900 DEF 0
- If this card on the field is destroyed by card effect and sent to the GY: You can target 1 "Archfiend" monster in your GY, except "Archfiend Cavalry"; Special Summon it, but it cannot attack this turn.
- Archfiend Commander
- DARK Level 6 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 1200
- If you control an "Archfiend" card, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand), but it cannot attack this turn. You can only Special Summon "Archfiend Commander" once per turn this way. When Special Summoned this way: Target 1 "Archfiend" card you control; destroy that target. When this card is Tribute Summoned: You can target 1 Level 6 "Archfiend" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position.
- Archfiend Emperor, the First Lord of Horror
- DARK Level 8 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2000
- You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing, but its original ATK/DEF become halved. If Summoned this way, this card is destroyed during the End Phase. You cannot Special Summon any monsters, except Fiend monsters. Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Archfiend" card from your hand or GY, then target 1 card on the field; destroy it.
- Archfiend Giant
- DARK Level 6 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 2400 DEF 1600
- If this face-up card on the field would be destroyed by a card effect, you can pay 500 LP instead. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field. If this card is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Archfiend" monster from your hand.
- Archfiend Heiress
- DARK Level 3 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 1000 DEF 0
- If this card is sent to the Graveyard because of a card effect or being destroyed by battle: You can add 1 "Archfiend" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Archfiend Heiress". You can only use the effect of "Archfiend Heiress" once per turn.
- Archfiend Palabyrinth
- SPELL Field
- All Fiend-Type monsters you control gain 500 ATK. You can target 1 "Archfiend" monster you control; banish 1 other Fiend-Type monster you control, and if you do, Special Summon from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, 1 "Archfiend" monster with same Level as the targeted monster. You can only use this effect of "Archfiend Palabyrinth" once per turn.
- Archfiend's Roar
- Pay 500 LP, then target 1 "Archfiend" monster in your GY; Special Summon that target, but it cannot be Tributed, also it is destroyed during the End Phase of this turn.
- TRAP Continuous
- Activate this card by targeting 1 "Archfiend" monster you control. Your opponent also pays the same LP that you pay for that monster during the Standby Phase. When this card leaves the field, destroy that monster. If that monster leaves the field, destroy this card.
- Tribute 1 "Archfiend" monster, then target 1 "Terrorking Archfiend" you control; it can attack directly this turn.