Cyberse Clock Dragon
Level Level 7
Cyberse / Fusion / Effect
Card Text"Clock Wyvern" + 1+ Link Monsters
When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can send cards from the top of your Deck to the GY, equal to the total Link Rating of the materials used for this card's Fusion Summon, and if you do, until the end of the next turn, other monsters you control cannot attack, also this card gains 1000 ATK for each card sent to the GY by this effect. While you control a Link Monster(s), your opponent's monsters cannot target other monsters you control for attacks, also your opponent cannot target other monsters you control with card effects. If this Fusion Summoned card you control is sent to your GY by an opponent's card effect: You can add 1 Spell from your Deck to your hand.
2019 GOLD SARCOPHAGUS TIN MEGA PACK
Search Results: 1 - 5 of 5
- Attachment Cybern
- LIGHT Level 3 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 1600 DEF 800
- You can target 1 Dragon or Machine "Cyber" monster you control; equip this card from your hand or field to it. While this card is an Equip Card, the equipped monster gains 600 ATK. If this card is sent to the GY while equipped to a monster: You can target 1 other Dragon or Machine "Cyber" monster in your GY; Special Summon it. You can only use this effect of "Attachment Cybern" once per turn.
- Clock Wyvern
- WIND Level 4 [ Cyberse / Effect ] ATK 1800 DEF 1000
- If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can halve this card's ATK, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Clock Token" (Cyberse/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). You can only use this effect of "Clock Wyvern" once per turn.
- Cyber Eternal
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Target 1 Machine "Cyber" Fusion Monster in your GY; return it to the Extra Deck or Special Summon it, ignoring its Summoning conditions. If a Machine "Cyber" Fusion Monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead. You can only use each effect of "Cyber Eternal" once per turn.
- Cyberdark Chimera
- DARK Level 4 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 800 DEF 2100
- You can discard 1 Spell/Trap; add 1 "Power Bond" from your Deck to your hand, you can only use Dragon or Machine "Cyber" monsters as Fusion Material this turn, also once when you Fusion Summon this turn, you can also banish monster(s) from your GY as material. If this card is sent to the GY: You can send 1 "Cyberdark" monster from your Deck to the GY, with a different name from the cards in your GY. You can only use each effect of "Cyberdark Chimera" once per turn.
- Cybernetic Horizon
(This card is always treated as a "Cyberdark" card.)
Send 2 Dragon and/or Machine "Cyber" monsters with different Attributes to the GY, 1 each from your hand and Deck; add 1 Dragon or Machine "Cyber" monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, send 1 Machine "Cyber" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck to the GY. You can only activate 1 "Cybernetic Horizon" per turn. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate this card, except Machine monsters.