Level Level 1
Cyberse / Effect
Card TextIf a Cyberse monster you control would be used as Link Material for a "Code Talker" monster, this card in your hand can also be used as material. If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY as material for the Link Summon of a "Code Talker" monster: You can either add 1 "Cynet" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, or, if this card on the field was used as material, you can add 1 Level 4 Cyberse monster instead. You can only use each effect of "Micro Coder" once per turn.
MAXIMUM GOLD: EL DORADO
Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 25
- Accesscode Talker
- DARK [ Cyberse / Link / Effect ] ATK 2300 DEF -
2+ Effect Monsters
Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this card's effect activations. If this card is Link Summoned: You can target 1 Link Monster that was used as material for its Link Summon; this card gains ATK equal to that monster's Link Rating x 1000. You can banish 1 Link Monster from your field or GY; destroy 1 card your opponent controls, also for the rest of this turn, you cannot banish monsters with that same Attribute to activate this effect of "Accesscode Talker".
- Code Talker
- DARK [ Cyberse / Link / Effect ] ATK 1300 DEF -
2 Effect Monsters
Gains 500 ATK for each monster this card points to. Cannot be destroyed by battle or your opponent's card effects, while this card points to a monster.
- Code Talker Inverted
- LIGHT [ Cyberse / Link / Effect ] ATK 1300 DEF -
2 Cyberse monsters
If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Cyberse monster from your hand to your zone this card points to. You can only use this effect of "Code Talker Inverted" once per turn.
- Cynet Backdoor
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Target 1 Cyberse monster you control; banish it, and if you do, add 1 Cyberse monster from your Deck to your hand, whose ATK is lower than that monster's original ATK. During your next Standby Phase, return that monster banished by this effect to the field, and it can attack directly that turn. You can only activate 1 "Cynet Backdoor" per turn.
- Cynet Cascade
- If you Link Summon a Link Monster: You can target 1 monster in your GY used as its material; Special Summon it.
- Cynet Codec
- SPELL Continuous
- If a "Code Talker" monster(s) is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck to your field (except during the Damage Step): You can target 1 of those monsters; add 1 Cyberse monster with the same Attribute from your Deck to your hand, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except Cyberse monsters (even if this card leaves the field). You cannot add other monsters with that same Attribute to your hand by the effect of "Cynet Codec" this turn, and you can only activate the effect of "Cynet Codec" once per Chain.
- Cynet Conflict
- TRAP Counter
- When a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated while you control a "Code Talker" monster: Negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card, and if you do, your opponent cannot activate cards, or effects of cards, with the same original name as that card that was banished, until the end of the next turn. You can only activate 1 "Cynet Conflict" per turn.
- Cynet Crosswipe
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Tribute 1 Cyberse monster, then target 1 card on the field; destroy it.
- Cynet Fusion
- Fusion Summon 1 Cyberse Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Material. If you control no monsters in the Extra Monster Zone, you can also banish up to 1 Cyberse Link Monster from your GY as Fusion Material.
- Cynet Mining
- Send 1 card from your hand to the GY; add 1 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Cynet Mining" per turn.