Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron
Level Level 2
Spellcaster / Pendulum / Tuner / Effect
Pendulum Scale 6
Once per turn: You can target 1 "Performapal" or "Odd-Eyes" monster you control; this turn, that face-up monster is treated as a Tuner, also its Level becomes 1 (even if this card leaves the field).
Card TextIf this card, Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, is used as Synchro Material, banish it. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 3 or lower "Performapal" or "Odd-Eyes" monster in your GY; Special Summon it, but it has its effects negated. Once per turn: You can target 1 card in your Pendulum Zone; Special Summon it, but it has its effects negated (if any), and if you do, immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster using only that monster and this card.
BATTLES OF LEGEND -LIGHT'S REVENGE-
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 147
- Accel Synchron
- DARK Level 5 [ Machine / Synchro / Tuner / Effect ] ATK 500 DEF 2100
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn: You can send 1 "Synchron" monster from your Deck to the GY, then activate 1 of these effects;
●Increase this card's Level by the Level of the sent monster.
●Reduce this card's Level by the Level of the sent monster.
During your opponent's Main Phase, you can (Quick Effect): Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon using this card you control. You can only Synchro Summon "Accel Synchron" once per turn.
- Bubble Barrier
- SPELL Continuous
- Each "Performapal" and "Performage" monster you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect once per turn. You take no battle damage from attacks involving "Performapal" and "Performage" monsters you control.
- Command Performance
- If you control a "Performapal" monster: Change all face-up Attack Position monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position. Monsters changed to Defense Position by this effect cannot change their battle positions until the end of the next turn.
- Illusion Balloons
- SPELL Quick-Play
- If a monster(s) was destroyed during this turn, while you controlled it: Excavate the top 5 cards of your Deck, then you can Special Summon 1 excavated "Performapal" monster, also shuffle the rest back into your Deck.
- Junk Anchor
- EARTH Level 2 [ Warrior / Tuner / Effect ] ATK 0 DEF 0
- For a Synchro Summon, you can substitute this card for any 1 "Synchron" Tuner. Once per turn: You can discard 1 card, then target 1 non-Tuner "Junk" monster in your GY; Special Summon that target, and if you do, immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster that lists a "Synchron" monster as a Tuner, using that monster and this card only. These Synchro Materials are banished instead of being sent to the GY.
- Junk Converter
- EARTH Level 2 [ Warrior / Effect ] ATK 400 DEF 200
- You can discard this card and 1 Tuner; add 1 "Synchron" monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the GY as Synchro Material: You can target 1 Tuner in your GY; Special Summon it in Defense Position, but it cannot activate its effects this turn. You can only use each effect of "Junk Converter" once per turn.
- Junk Speeder
- WIND Level 5 [ Warrior / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 1800 DEF 1000
1 "Synchron" Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon as many "Synchron" Tuners as possible with different Levels from your Deck, in Defense Position. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Synchro Monsters, the turn you activate this effect. When an attack is declared involving this card that was Synchro Summoned this turn and another monster: You can make this card's ATK become double its original ATK until the end of this turn. You can only use each effect of "Junk Speeder" once per turn.
- Last Minute Cancel
- When an opponent's monster declares an attack while you control an Attack Position monster(s): Change all monsters you control to Defense Position. For the rest of this turn after this card resolves, return any face-up "Performapal" monster you control that is destroyed by battle or card effect to the hand instead of sending it to the Graveyard.
- Necro Linker
- DARK Level 2 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 600 DEF 0
- You can Tribute this card to select 1 "Synchron" Tuner monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon that monster. It cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster during the turn it is Special Summoned by this effect.
- Nobledragon Magician
- FIRE Level 3 [ Spellcaster / Pendulum / Tuner / Effect ] ATK 700 DEF 1400
- P Scale 5 Unless you have a "Magician" card in your other Pendulum Zone, destroy this card.
- Cannot be used as Synchro Material, except for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon Synchro Monster. If this card is used as Synchro Material, unless all other Synchro Materials are "Odd-Eyes" monsters, place this card on the bottom of the Deck. If this card is in your hand or GY: You can target 1 Level 7 or higher "Odd-Eyes" monster you control; reduce its Level by 3, and if you do, Special Summon this card.