Phantasm Spiral Wave
Icon Equip Spell
Card TextEquip only to a Normal Monster. The first time the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle each turn, it is not destroyed. At the end of the Battle Phase, if the equipped monster battled: You can Special Summon 1 "Phantasm Spiral Dragon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, and equip it with this card, then if they have any, your opponent discards 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Phantasm Spiral Wave" once per turn.
Search Results: 1 - 5 of 5
- Pacifis, the Phantasm City
- SPELL Field
(This card's name is always treated as "Umi".)
You cannot Normal or Special Summon Effect Monsters the turn you activate either of this card's effects (even if this card leaves the field). Once per turn, if you Normal or Special Summon exactly 1 Normal Monster (and no other cards): Add 1 "Phantasm Spiral" card from your Deck to your hand. If your opponent activates a card or effect (except during the Damage Step), and you control no Tokens: You can Special Summon 1 "Phantasm Spiral Token" (Wyrm-Type/WATER/Level 8/ATK 2000/DEF 2000).
- Phantasm Spiral Assault
- Target 1 "Phantasm Spiral Dragon" you control; when it destroys 3 Effect Monsters your opponent controls, by battle, while equipped with 3 or more "Phantasm Spiral" Equip Spell Cards with different names, you win the Duel. If "Umi" is on the field, you can activate this card from your hand. If a Normal Monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can banish this card from your Graveyard instead.
- Phantasm Spiral Battle
- If all monsters you control are Normal Monsters (min. 1): Target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it. If "Umi" is on the field, you can activate this card from your hand. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 Normal Monster you control; equip that Normal Monster with all "Phantasm Spiral" Equip Spell Cards you control that can equip to it.
- Phantasm Spiral Dragon
- WATER Level 8 [ Wyrm / Normal ] ATK 2900 DEF 2900
- A ferocious serpent that was being hunted by Atlanteans. Battle-weary and ragged, it came upon an ancient light, and gained new strength for its battle. With its increased power, it launched an invasion of enemy territory with a renewed assault.
- Phantasm Spiral Power
- If all monsters you control are Normal Monsters (min. 1): Target 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls; until the end of this turn, it loses 1000 ATK and DEF, also it has its effects negated. If "Umi" is on the field, you can activate this card from your hand. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 Normal Monster you control; equip 1 "Phantasm Spiral" Equip Spell Card from your hand or Graveyard to that Normal Monster.