Aleister the Invoker
Level Level 4
Spellcaster / Effect
Card Text(Quick Effect): You can send this card from your hand to the GY, then target 1 Fusion Monster you control; it gains 1000 ATK/DEF until the end of this turn. If this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: You can add 1 "Invocation" from your Deck to your hand.
Gold Series: Maximum Gold
PGRPremium Gold Rare
SHADOWS IN VALHALLA
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 10
- View as Gallery
- View as List
- Aleister the Invoker of Madness
- DARK Link 2 [ Spellcaster / Link / Effect ] ATK 1800 DEF -
2 monsters with different Types and different Attributes
This card's name becomes "Aleister the Invoker" while on the field or in the GY. If a monster is Fusion Summoned while you control this monster (except during the Damage Step): You can discard 1 card, and if you do, add 1 "Invocation" or "The Book of the Law" from your Deck to your hand. If this face-up card you control leaves the field because of an opponent's card effect: You can add 1 "Omega Summon" from your Deck to your hand.
- Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand as Fusion Material. If Summoning an "Invoked" Fusion Monster this way, you can also banish monsters from your field and/or either player's GY as Fusion Material. If this card is in your GY: You can target 1 of your banished "Aleister the Invoker"; shuffle this card into the Deck, and if you do, add that monster to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Invocation" once per turn.
- Invoked Augoeides
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Fairy / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 2000 DEF 2800
"Aleister the Invoker" + 1 Fusion Monster
If this card is Special Summoned, or a monster(s) is Special Summoned to your opponent's field: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it. You can only use this effect of "Invoked Augoeides" once per turn. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Fusion Monster from your GY; this card gains ATK equal to that banished monster's ATK, until the end of your opponent's turn.
- Invoked Caliga
- DARK Level 4 [ Beast / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 1000 DEF 1800
"Aleister the Invoker" + 1 DARK monster
Each player can only attempt to activate 1 monster effect per turn. Each player can only attack with 1 monster during each Battle Phase.
- Invoked Cocytus
- WATER Level 6 [ Dragon / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 1800 DEF 2900
"Aleister the Invoker" + 1 WATER monster
Cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects. This card can attack while in face-up Defense Position. If it does, apply its ATK for damage calculation.
- Invoked Magellanica
- EARTH Level 8 [ Rock / Fusion ] ATK 3000 DEF 3300
- "Aleister the Invoker" + 1 EARTH monster
- Invoked Mechaba
- LIGHT Level 9 [ Machine / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2100
"Aleister the Invoker" + 1 LIGHT monster
Once per turn, when a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated (Quick Effect): You can send the same type of card (Monster, Spell, or Trap) from your hand to the GY; negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card.
- Invoked Purgatrio
- FIRE Level 7 [ Fiend / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 2300 DEF 2000
"Aleister the Invoker" + 1 FIRE monster
This card gains 200 ATK for each card your opponent controls. Can attack all monsters your opponent controls, once each. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
- Invoked Raidjin
- WIND Level 5 [ Warrior / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 2200 DEF 2400
"Aleister the Invoker" + 1 WIND monster
Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; change it to face-down Defense Position.
- Magical Meltdown
- SPELL Field
- When this card is activated: You can add 1 "Aleister the Invoker" from your Deck to your hand. The activation of your cards and effects that include an effect that Fusion Summons a Fusion Monster cannot be negated, also your opponent's cards and effects cannot activate when a monster is Fusion Summoned this way. You can only activate 1 "Magical Meltdown" per turn.