Performapal Odd-Eyes Metal Claw
Level Level 8
Dragon / Fusion / Effect
Card Text1 "Odd-Eyes" monster + 1 "Performapal" monster
Cannot be used as Fusion Material. If this card was Fusion Summoned with "Polymerization", it is unaffected by other cards' effects. When this card declares an attack: All monsters you currently control gain 300 ATK until the end of the Battle Phase.
RISE OF THE DUELIST
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 128
- Bubble Barrier
- SPELL Continuous
- Each "Performapal" and "Performage" monster you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect once per turn. You take no battle damage from attacks involving "Performapal" and "Performage" monsters you control.
- Command Performance
- If you control a "Performapal" monster: Change all face-up Attack Position monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position. Monsters changed to Defense Position by this effect cannot change their battle positions until the end of the next turn.
- Fusion Substitute
(This card is always treated as "Polymerization".)
Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control as Fusion Material. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Fusion Monster in your GY; return it to the Extra Deck, then draw 1 card.
- Illusion Balloons
- SPELL Quick-Play
- If a monster(s) was destroyed during this turn, while you controlled it: Excavate the top 5 cards of your Deck, then you can Special Summon 1 excavated "Performapal" monster, also shuffle the rest back into your Deck.
- Last Minute Cancel
- When an opponent's monster declares an attack while you control an Attack Position monster(s): Change all monsters you control to Defense Position. For the rest of this turn after this card resolves, return any face-up "Performapal" monster you control that is destroyed by battle or card effect to the hand instead of sending it to the Graveyard.
- Nobledragon Magician
- FIRE Level 3 [ Spellcaster / Pendulum / Tuner / Effect ] ATK 700 DEF 1400
- P Scale 5 Unless you have a "Magician" card in your other Pendulum Zone, destroy this card.
- Cannot be used as Synchro Material, except for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon Synchro Monster. If this card is used as Synchro Material, unless all other Synchro Materials are "Odd-Eyes" monsters, place this card on the bottom of the Deck. If this card is in your hand or GY: You can target 1 Level 7 or higher "Odd-Eyes" monster you control; reduce its Level by 3, and if you do, Special Summon this card.
- Oafdragon Magician
- WIND Level 6 [ Spellcaster / Pendulum / Effect ] ATK 2100 DEF 1400
- P Scale 2 If you have a "Magician" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can add 1 face-up "Magician" or "Odd-Eyes" Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck to your hand, except "Oafdragon Magician". You can only use this effect of "Oafdragon Magician" once per turn.
- If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 "Magician" Pendulum Monster or "Odd-Eyes" monster in your Graveyard, except "Oafdragon Magician"; add it to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Oafdragon Magician" once per turn.
- Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon
- WATER Rank 7 [ Dragon / Xyz / Effect ] ATK 2800 DEF 2500
2 Level 7 monsters
When any player's monster declares an attack: You can detach 1 material from this card; negate the attack, then you can Special Summon 1 "Odd-Eyes" monster from your hand or GY. If this Xyz Summoned card is sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 "Odd-Eyes" monster from your Extra Deck, except "Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon". You can only use each effect of "Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon" once per turn.
- Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon
- DARK Level 8 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
- You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 Level 5 or higher monster. If this card is Tribute Summoned: You can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's original ATK. When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher monster from your hand or GY in Defense Position, except "Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon". You can only use this effect of "Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon" once per turn.
- Odd-Eyes Advent
- SPELL Ritual
- This card can be used to Ritual Summon any Dragon Ritual Monster from your hand or GY. You must also Tribute Pendulum Monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. If your opponent controls 2 or more monsters and you control no monsters, you can also send "Odd-Eyes" monsters from your Extra Deck to the GY. You can only activate 1 "Odd-Eyes Advent" per turn.