|2019-12-05||OP12-EN015||OTS TOURNAMENT PACK 12|
|2017-10-06||LEDD-ENA04||LEGENDARY DRAGON DECKS|
|2017-08-25||MP17-EN073||2017 MEGA-TINS MEGA PACK|
|2016-08-05||TDIL-EN018||THE DARK ILLUSION|
|2016-06-17||SHVI-ENSE3||SHINING VICTORIES SPECIAL EDITION|
Search Results: 1 - 3 of 3
- Dark Magician
- DARK Level 7 [ Spellcaster / Normal ] ATK 2500 DEF 2100
- The ultimate wizard in terms of attack and defense.
- Dark Magician the Dragon Knight
- DARK Level 8 [ Dragon / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
"Dark Magician" + 1 Dragon monster
This card's name becomes "Dark Magician" while on the field or in the GY. Your opponent cannot target Spells/Traps you control with card effects, also they cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.
- Magician of Chaos
- DARK Level 7 [ Spellcaster / Ritual / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2100
- You can Ritual Summon this card with "Chaos Form". This card's name becomes "Dark Magician" while on the field or in the GY. Once per turn, when a Spell/Trap Card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it. If this Ritual Summoned card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Chaos" or "Black Luster Soldier" Ritual Monster from your hand, except "Magician of Chaos", ignoring its Summoning conditions.