The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode
Level Level 10
Divine-Beast / Effect
Card TextCannot be Special Summoned. Requires 3 Tributes from either side of the field to Normal Summon to that side of the field (cannot be Normal Set), then shift control to this card's owner during the End Phase of the next turn. Cannot attack. Your opponent cannot target this card for attacks or by card effects. You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra" from your hand or Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions, and if you do, its ATK/DEF become 4000.
GHOSTS FROM THE PAST: THE 2ND HAUNTING
CIRCUIT BREAK SPECIAL EDITION
DUELIST PACK - BATTLE CITY -
Search Results: 1 - 4 of 4
- View as Gallery
- View as List
- Guardian Slime
- WATER Level 10 [ Aqua / Effect ] ATK 0 DEF 0
- If you take battle or effect damage: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. During damage calculation, if this card battles an opponent's monster (Quick Effect): You can make this card gain DEF equal to that opponent's monster's ATK during that damage calculation only. If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY: You can add 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand that specifically lists the card "The Winged Dragon of Ra" in its text. You can only use each effect of "Guardian Slime" once per turn.
- The True Sun God
- SPELL Continuous
- When this card is activated: Add 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra" or 1 card that mentions it from your Deck to your hand, except "The True Sun God". Monsters, except "The Winged Dragon of Ra", cannot attack the turn they are Special Summoned. Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can send this card from the field, or 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra - Immortal Phoenix" from your Deck, to the GY, then send 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra" from your Monster Zone to the GY. You can only activate 1 "The True Sun God" per turn.
- The Winged Dragon of Ra
- DIVINE Level 10 [ Divine-Beast / Effect ] ATK ? DEF ?
- Cannot be Special Summoned. Requires 3 Tributes to Normal Summon (cannot be Normal Set). This card's Normal Summon cannot be negated. When Normal Summoned, other cards and effects cannot be activated. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can pay LP so that you only have 100 left; this card gains ATK/DEF equal to the amount of LP paid. You can pay 1000 LP, then target 1 monster on the field; destroy that target.
- The Winged Dragon of Ra - Immortal Phoenix
- DIVINE Level 10 [ Divine-Beast / Effect ] ATK 4000 DEF 4000
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect. If "The Winged Dragon of Ra" is sent from the field to your GY while this card is in your GY: Special Summon this card. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation. This card is unaffected by other cards' effects. You can pay 1000 LP; send 1 monster on the field to the GY. Once per turn, during the End Phase: Send this card to the GY, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode" from your hand, Deck, or GY, ignoring its Summoning conditions.