Icon Normal Spell
Card TextFusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster that lists a "Red-Eyes" monster as material from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand, Deck, or field as Fusion Material, and if you do, its name becomes "Red-Eyes Black Dragon". You cannot Normal or Special Summon other monsters the turn you activate this card. You can only activate 1 "Red-Eyes Fusion" per turn.
BROTHERS OF LEGEND
LEGENDARY DUELISTS: SEASON 1
LEGENDARY DECKS II
CLASH OF REBELLIONS
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 52
- Alba-Lenatus the Abyss Dragon
- DARK Level 8 [ Dragon / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2500
1 "Fallen of Albaz" + 1+ Dragon monsters
Cannot be used as Fusion Material. Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by sending the above cards from any Monster Zones to the GY. This card can attack monsters a number of times each Battle Phase, up to the number of materials used for it. Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was sent there this turn: You can add 1 "Polymerization" Normal Spell or "Fusion" Normal Spell from your Deck to your hand.
- Archfiend Black Skull Dragon
- DARK Level 9 [ Dragon / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 3200 DEF 2500
1 Level 6 "Archfiend" Normal Monster + 1 "Red-Eyes" Normal Monster
You can only Special Summon "Archfiend Black Skull Dragon(s)" once per turn. If this card battles, your opponent's cards and effects cannot be activated until the end of the Damage Step. If damage calculation is performed involving this Fusion Summoned card, at the end of the Battle Phase: You can target 1 "Red-Eyes" Normal Monster in your Graveyard; inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK in the Graveyard, then shuffle it into the Deck.
- Black Metal Dragon
- DARK Level 1 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 600 DEF 600
- You can target 1 "Red-Eyes" monster you control; equip this monster from your hand or field to that target. It gains 600 ATK. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can add 1 "Red-Eyes" card from your Deck to your hand.
- Cards of the Red Stone
- Send 1 Level 7 "Red-Eyes" monster from your hand to the GY; draw 2 cards, then you can send 1 Level 7 "Red-Eyes" monster from your Deck to the GY. You can only activate 1 "Cards of the Red Stone" per turn.
- Cyberdark Inferno
- SPELL Field
- "Cyberdark" Effect Monsters you control that are equipped with an Equip Card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects, also your opponent cannot target them with card effects. You can target 1 "Cyberdark" monster you control; return it to the hand, then, immediately after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon 1 "Cyberdark" monster. You can only use this effect of "Cyberdark Inferno" once per turn. If this card in its owner's control is destroyed by an opponent's card effect: You can add 1 "Polymerization" Spell or "Fusion" Spell from your Deck to your hand.
- Dark Dragon Ritual
- SPELL Ritual
- This card is used to Ritual Summon "Paladin of Dark Dragon". You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 4 or more. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 "Red-Eyes" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand.
- Evil Mind
If you control a Fiend monster: Activate 1 of these effects, based on the number of monsters in your opponent's GY;
●1+: Draw 1 card.
●4+: Add 1 "HERO" monster or 1 "Dark Fusion" from your Deck to your hand.
●10+: Add 1 "Polymerization" Spell or 1 "Fusion" Spell from your Deck to your hand.
You can only activate 1 "Evil Mind" per turn.
- Fluffal Dolphin
- WATER Level 4 [ Fairy / Effect ] ATK 1600 DEF 1000
- You can target 1 "Toy Vendor" in your GY; Set it, and if you do, send 1 "Fluffal" monster or 1 "Edge Imp Sabres" from your Deck to the GY. If this card is sent to the GY as Fusion Material for a Fusion Summon: You can shuffle into the Deck, 1 of your "Fusion" Spells or "Polymerization" Spells that is banished or in your GY. You can only use each effect of "Fluffal Dolphin" once per turn.
- Frightfur Factory
- SPELL Continuous
- You can banish 1 "Polymerization" Spell Card or "Fusion" Spell Card from your Graveyard, except "Diffusion Wave-Motion"; Fusion Summon 1 "Frightfur" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 of your banished "Frightfur Fusion"; add it to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Frightfur Factory" once per turn.
- Fusion Duplication
- Target 1 "Fusion" or "Polymerization" Normal or Quick-Play Spell in either player's GY; banish that Spell, then apply that Spell's effect when that card is activated. You can only activate 1 "Fusion Duplication" per turn.