Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer
Level Level 4
Dragon / Pendulum / Tuner / Effect
Pendulum Scale 5
Once per turn, if you have a card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy that card, and if you do, add 1 card from your Deck to your hand, with the same name as that card.
Card TextCannot Special Summon Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Monsters using this card as material, except "Dracoslayer" monsters.
PREMIUM GOLD: INFINITE GOLD
CLASH OF REBELLIONS
Search Results: 1 - 8 of 8
- Dinoster Power, the Mighty Dracoslayer
- WATER Level 8 [ Dragon / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 2000 DEF 2950
1 "Dracoslayer" Pendulum Monster + 1 Pendulum Monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by Tributing the above cards you control. Pendulum Monster Cards in your Monster Zones and Pendulum Zones cannot be destroyed by battle or your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Dracoslayer" Pendulum Monster from your hand or GY, but it cannot be used as a Fusion Material.
- Draco Face-Off
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Reveal 1 "Dracoslayer" Pendulum Monster and 1 "Dracoverlord" Pendulum Monster from your Deck, your opponent randomly picks 1 of them for you to place in your Pendulum Zone or Special Summon (your choice), and you add the other card to your Extra Deck face-up. You can only activate 1 "Draco Face-Off" per turn.
- Duelist Alliance
- If there is a card in the Pendulum Zone: Add 1 "Pendulum" Pendulum Monster or "Pendulum" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Duelist Alliance" per turn.
- Forge of the True Dracos
- If a "Dracoslayer" monster, that is not a Pendulum Monster, and a "Dracoverlord" monster are on the field: Shuffle as many cards on the field as possible into the Deck, then you can Special Summon 1 "Dracoslayer" or "Dracoverlord" monster from your Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
- Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer
- FIRE Level 8 [ Dragon / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 2850 DEF 0
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Pendulum Monsters
Once per turn: You can target 1 Pendulum Monster on the field or 1 card in the Pendulum Zone; destroy it, and if you do, shuffle 1 card on the field into the Deck. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Dracoslayer" monster from your Deck in Defense Position, but it cannot be used as material for a Synchro Summon.
- Majester Paladin, the Ascending Dracoslayer
- WIND Rank 4 [ Dragon / Xyz / Effect ] ATK 1850 DEF 2000
2 Level 4 Pendulum Monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can add 1 Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your hand during the End Phase of this turn. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; Special Summon 1 face-up "Dracoslayer" Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck, but it cannot be used as material for an Xyz Summon.
- Master Peace, the True Dracoslayer
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 2950 DEF 2950
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Dracoslayer" monster and 1 "Dracoverlord" monster, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated: You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. If this card in its owner's control is destroyed by an opponent's card (by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Dracoslayer" monster and 1 "Dracoverlord" monster from your Deck.
- Master Pendulum, the Dracoslayer
- LIGHT Level 4 [ Dragon / Pendulum / Normal ] ATK 1950 DEF 0
- P Scale 3 Once, while this card is in your Pendulum Zone: You can target 1 card in a Pendulum Zone; destroy it.
- "Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer" continues his journey to uncover the secrets of Dragon Alchemy, believing it is the key to dispelling his curse and restoring his memory. His power continues to grow... perhaps the same power used by the Dracofiends?