Number F0: Utopic Future
Rank Rank 0
Warrior / Xyz / Effect
Card Text2 Xyz Monsters with the same Rank, except "Number" monsters
(This card's original Rank is always treated as 1.)
Cannot be destroyed by battle, and neither player takes any battle damage from attacks involving this card. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card battled an opponent's monster: You can take control of that opponent's monster until the end of the Battle Phase. If this face-up card on the field would be destroyed by a card effect, you can detach 1 material from this card instead.
LEGENDARY DUELISTS: MAGICAL HERO
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 174
- Astral Kuriboh
- LIGHT Level 1 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 100 DEF 100
You can reveal 1 "Number" Xyz Monster in your Extra Deck; Special Summon this card from your hand. If you do, this card's Level becomes the revealed monster's Rank, also while it is face-up in the Monster Zone, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except "Number" Xyz Monsters. You can only use this effect of "Astral Kuriboh" once per turn. A "Number" Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card on the field as material gains this effect.
●Cannot be destroyed by battle or your opponent's card effects.
- Chronomaly Temple - Trilithon
- SPELL Continuous
- If you control no monsters, or all monsters you control are "Chronomaly" monsters: You can pay 500 LP; immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your hand. If a "Chronomaly" or "Number" Xyz Monster you control would activate an effect by detaching material, you can send this card to the GY instead of 1 of those materials. You can only use each effect of "Chronomaly Temple - Trilithon" once per turn.
- Chronomaly Tuspa Rocket
- EARTH Level 4 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 1000 DEF 1000
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your Deck or Extra Deck to the GY, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; it loses ATK equal to the Level/Rank of the monster sent to the GY x 200. A "Number" Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card on the field as material gains this effect.
●This card can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase.
You can only use each effect of "Chronomaly Tuspa Rocket" once per turn.
- CXyz Barian Hope
- LIGHT Rank 7 [ Warrior / Xyz / Effect ] ATK 0 DEF 0
3 or more Level 7 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 monster you control with "Number C101" through "Number C107" in its name as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) This card gains 1000 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it. You can target 1 "Number" monster in your Graveyard; until your opponent's next End Phase, this card's name becomes that monster's, and replace this effect with that monster's original effects. You can only use this effect of "CXyz Barian Hope" once per turn.
- Don Thousand's Throne
- SPELL Continuous
- During each of your opponent's End Phases: Gain Life Points equal to the number of times you took battle damage this turn x 500. When a "Number" monster you control is targeted for an attack, except "Number C" monsters: You can send this card to the Graveyard; negate the attack, then Special Summon, from your Extra Deck, 1 "Number C" monster with the same number in its name as that "Number" monster you control, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to it also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) You can only control 1 "Don Thousand's Throne".
- Future Drive
- SPELL Quick-Play
Target 1 "Utopic Future" Xyz Monster you control; apply the following effect(s) to that monster you control for the rest of this turn.
●It can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.
●If it battles an opponent's monster, that monster's effects are negated during the Damage Step only.
●Each time it destroys an opponent's monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's original ATK.
You can only activate 1 "Future Drive" per turn.
- Gagagaga Magician
- DARK Rank 4 [ Spellcaster / Xyz / Effect ] ATK 2000 DEF 2000
2 Level 4 monsters
You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 Xyz Monster in your GY, except "Gagagaga Magician"; Special Summon it, but negate its effects. You can only use this effect of "Gagagaga Magician" once per turn. A "Utopic Future" Xyz Monster that has this card as material gains this effect.
●During your Main Phase: You can detach 2 materials from this card, then target 1 Xyz Monster you control; until the end of this turn, change its ATK to 4000, also negate its effects.
- Galaxy Satellite Dragon
- DARK [ Dragon / Link / Effect ] ATK 2000 DEF -
2 Dragon monsters
During the Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your field or GY, then target 1 "Number" Xyz Monster you control whose original Attribute/Type are LIGHT/Dragon; until the end of the Battle Phase, its ATK becomes equal to the value of the "Number" in its name x 100, also any battle damage your opponent takes is halved. During your opponent's End Phase: You can choose 1 card from your Deck and place it on top of your Deck. You can only use each effect of "Galaxy Satellite Dragon" once per turn.
- Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
- If you control a "Galaxy-Eyes" monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand in Defense Position. If this card is detached from an Xyz Monster to activate that monster's effect: You can take 1 "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from your hand or Deck, and either Special Summon it, or attach it to an Xyz Monster you control as material, then if you activated this effect during the Battle Phase, double the ATK of all "Number" Xyz Monsters you control. You can only use each effect of "Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon" once per turn.
- Glorious Numbers
- If you control no monsters: Target 1 "Number" Xyz Monster in your GY; Special Summon it, then draw 1 card. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 "Number" Xyz Monster you control; attach 1 card from your hand to it as material. You can only use each effect of "Glorious Numbers" once per turn.