Number C40: Gimmick Puppet of Dark Strings
Rank Rank 9
Machine / Xyz / Effect
Card Text3 Level 9 monsters
If this card is Special Summoned: Destroy as many monsters with String Counters as possible, and if you do, draw 1 card, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the highest original ATK among those destroyed monsters in the GY (your choice, if tied). Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; place 1 String Counter on each face-up monster your opponent controls.
LEGENDARY DUELISTS: SEASON 3
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 77
- Abyss Shark
- WATER Level 5 [ Fish / Effect ] ATK 1200 DEF 700
- If this card is used for the Xyz Summon of a "Number" monster, it can be treated as a Level 3 or 4 monster. If all monsters you control are WATER (min. 1): You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, add 1 Level 3, 4, or 5 Fish monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Abyss Shark". For the rest of this turn, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except WATER monsters, also, double the first battle damage inflicted to your opponent this turn by your "Number" monster battling another monster. You can only use this effect of "Abyss Shark" once per turn.
- Astral Kuriboh
- LIGHT Level 1 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 100 DEF 100
You can reveal 1 "Number" Xyz Monster in your Extra Deck; Special Summon this card from your hand. If you do, this card's Level becomes the revealed monster's Rank, also while it is face-up in the Monster Zone, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except "Number" Xyz Monsters. You can only use this effect of "Astral Kuriboh" once per turn. A "Number" Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card on the field as material gains this effect.
●Cannot be destroyed by battle or your opponent's card effects.
- Barian Untopia
- SPELL Field
(This card is always treated as a "Barian's" card.)
"Number" monsters you control with a number between "101" and "107" in their name, as well as "CXyz" monsters and "Number C" monsters you control, cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects, and your opponent cannot target them with card effects. Once per turn, if you Special Summon an Xyz Monster with a "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell's effect: You can target that Xyz Monster and 1 monster your opponent controls; attach that opponent's monster to that Xyz Monster as material.
- Barian's Chaos Draw
To activate this card, you must draw it for your normal draw in your Draw Phase, reveal it, and keep it revealed until Main Phase 1. During that Main Phase: You can activate 1 of these effects;
●Send 1 "Seventh" Normal Spell from your Deck to the GY; this effect becomes that Spell's effect when that card is activated.
●Special Summon up to 2 monsters from your Deck, but negate their effects, then immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 "Number" monster using materials you control, including both those monsters.
- Battlin' Boxing Cross Counter
- TRAP Counter
When your opponent activates a monster effect: Destroy 1 "Battlin' Boxer" or "Number" Xyz Monster you control, and if you do, negate the activation, and if you do that, destroy that monster, then you can apply the following effect.
●Special Summon 1 "Battlin' Boxer" Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck with a different name than the first monster, and if you do, attach this card to it as material.
You can only activate 1 "Battlin' Boxing Cross Counter" per turn.
- Chronomaly Temple - Trilithon
- SPELL Continuous
- If you control no monsters, or all monsters you control are "Chronomaly" monsters: You can pay 500 LP; immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your hand. If a "Chronomaly" or "Number" Xyz Monster you control would activate an effect by detaching material, you can send this card to the GY instead of 1 of those materials. You can only use each effect of "Chronomaly Temple - Trilithon" once per turn.
- Chronomaly Tuspa Rocket
- EARTH Level 4 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 1000 DEF 1000
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your Deck or Extra Deck to the GY, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; it loses ATK equal to the Level/Rank of the monster sent to the GY x 200. A "Number" Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card on the field as material gains this effect.
●This card can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase.
You can only use each effect of "Chronomaly Tuspa Rocket" once per turn.
- Condolence Puppet
- Send "Gimmick Puppet" monsters with different names from your Deck to the GY, up to the number of monsters your opponent controls that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck +1. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Machine Xyz Monster you control; it cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects while face-up on the field. You can only use each effect of "Condolence Puppet" once per turn.
- Crystal Shark
- WATER Level 5 [ Fish / Effect ] ATK 1100 DEF 800
- If this card is used for the Xyz Summon of a "Number" monster, it can be treated as a Level 3 or 4 monster. If this card is in your hand or GY: You can target 1 WATER monster on the field; Special Summon this card (but banish this card when it leaves the field), and if you do, halve that monster's ATK, also, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except Xyz Monsters. You can only use this effect of "Crystal Shark" once per turn.
- CXyz Barian Hope
- LIGHT Rank 7 [ Warrior / Xyz / Effect ] ATK 0 DEF 0
3 or more Level 7 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 monster you control with "Number C101" through "Number C107" in its name as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) This card gains 1000 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it. You can target 1 "Number" monster in your Graveyard; until your opponent's next End Phase, this card's name becomes that monster's, and replace this effect with that monster's original effects. You can only use this effect of "CXyz Barian Hope" once per turn.