Number C6: Chronomaly Chaos Atlandis
Rank Rank 7
Machine / Xyz / Effect
Card Text3 Level 7 monsters
If you activate any of this card's effects, your opponent takes no further damage this turn. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; equip that target to this card as an Equip Spell Card whose effect makes this monster gain 1000 ATK. If this card has "Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
●You can detach 3 Xyz Materials from this card and send all "Number" monsters equipped by this card's effect to the Graveyard (min. 1); make your opponent's Life Points 100.
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 192
- Astral Kuriboh
- LIGHT Level 1 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 100 DEF 100
You can reveal 1 "Number" Xyz Monster in your Extra Deck; Special Summon this card from your hand. If you do, this card's Level becomes the revealed monster's Rank, also while it is face-up in the Monster Zone, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except "Number" Xyz Monsters. You can only use this effect of "Astral Kuriboh" once per turn. A "Number" Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card on the field as material gains this effect.
●Cannot be destroyed by battle or your opponent's card effects.
- Chronomaly Acambaro Figures
- EARTH Level 5 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 1000 DEF 1800
- If a "Chronomaly" monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or your opponent's card effect, you can discard this card instead. If this card is in your GY: You can pay 1000 LP; Special Summon this card, but return it to the hand during the End Phase. You cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this effect, except "Chronomaly" monsters. You can only use this effect of "Chronomaly Acambaro Figures" once per turn.
- Chronomaly Cabrera Trebuchet
- EARTH Level 4 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 0 DEF 1800
- Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 other "Chronomaly" monster, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes 0 until the End Phase.
- Chronomaly City Babylon
- SPELL Field
- Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 "Chronomaly" monster in your Graveyard with the same Level as the banished monster; Special Summon it.
- Chronomaly Crystal Bones
- LIGHT Level 3 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 1300 DEF 400
- If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When you do: You can Special Summon 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your hand or Graveyard, except "Chronomaly Crystal Bones".
- Chronomaly Crystal Skull
- LIGHT Level 3 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 900 DEF 600
- If you control a face-up "Chronomaly" monster: You can discard this card to the Graveyard; add 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand, except "Chronomaly Crystal Skull". The effect of "Chronomaly Crystal Skull" can only be used once per turn.
- Chronomaly Esperanza Glyph
- During the Main Phase: Target 1 Xyz Monster Card you control or in your GY; Special Summon 2 "Chronomaly" monsters that are 1 Level higher than that monster's Rank, from your hand, Deck, and/or GY, but negate their effects, then, immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 "Chronomaly" Xyz Monster using only those 2 monsters. You can only activate 1 "Chronomaly Esperanza Glyph" per turn.
- Chronomaly Golden Jet
- LIGHT Level 4 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 1300 DEF 1400
- Once per turn: You can increase the Levels of all "Chronomaly" monsters you currently control by 1.
- Chronomaly Gordian Knot
- EARTH Level 3 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 300 DEF 900
- When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your hand, and if you do, this card's Level becomes the current Level of that Special Summoned monster.
- Chronomaly Magella Globe
- LIGHT Level 4 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 1500 DEF 300
- You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your Deck, except "Chronomaly Magella Globe". If this card is in your GY, except the turn it was sent there: You can banish 1 "Chronomaly" card from your GY, except "Chronomaly Magella Globe"; add this card to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Chronomaly Magella Globe" once per turn.