Stardust Spark Dragon
Level Level 8
Dragon / Synchro / Effect
Card Text1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up card you control; once during this turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's volume 5 Promotional Card
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 12
- View as Gallery
- View as List
- Cosmic Flare
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Target 1 "Stardust" Synchro Monster you control; this turn, if that Synchro Monster you control battles an opponent's monster, shuffle that opponent's monster into the Deck at the start of the Damage Step. If a "Stardust" Synchro Monster you control would Tribute itself to activate its effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead.
- Necroid Synchro
- Banish 1 Tuner and up to 2 non-Tuner monsters from your Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Stardust" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level equals the total Levels of those banished monsters, but it has its effects negated. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.)
- Satellite Synchron
- DARK Level 2 [ Machine / Tuner / Effect ] ATK 700 DEF 100
- If a monster(s) is Special Summoned from your GY (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you have a Synchro Monster with "Warrior", "Synchron", or "Stardust" in its original name on your field or GY: You can make this card's Level become 4 until the end of this turn. You can only use each effect of "Satellite Synchron" once per turn.
- Satellite Warrior
- DARK Level 10 [ Warrior / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2000
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target cards your opponent controls, up to the number of Synchro Monsters in your GY; destroy them, and if you do, this card gains 1000 ATK for each card destroyed. If this Synchro Summoned card is destroyed: You can Special Summon up to 3 Level 8 or lower "Warrior", "Synchron", and/or "Stardust" Synchro Monsters with different names from your GY. You can only use each effect of "Satellite Warrior" once per turn.
- Shooting Star
- If a "Stardust" monster is on the field: Target 1 card on the field; destroy that target.
- Stardust Flash
- Target 1 "Stardust" monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
- Stardust Illumination
- Send 1 "Stardust" monster from your Deck to the GY, or if you control "Stardust Dragon" or a Synchro Monster that mentions it, you can Special Summon it instead. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 "Stardust" monster you control; increase or decrease its Level by 1 until the end of this turn. You can only use each effect of "Stardust Illumination" once per turn.
- Stardust Re-Spark
- When an opponent's Special Summoned monster declares a direct attack, if its ATK is greater than or equal to your LP: Negate the attack, and if you do, draw 1 card, then you can Special Summon 1 "Stardust" monster from your Extra Deck or Graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Stardust Re-Spark" per turn.
- Stardust Sifr Divine Dragon
- LIGHT Level 12 [ Dragon / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 4000 DEF 4000
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. The first time each card you control would be destroyed each turn, by battle or card effect, it is not destroyed. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when your opponent activates a monster effect: You can negate that effect, and if you do, destroy 1 card on the field. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 Level 8 or lower "Stardust" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
- Stardust Trail
- LIGHT Level 4 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 500 DEF 2000
- If a monster you control is Tributed (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand or GY, but banish it when it leaves the field. If a "Warrior", "Synchron", or "Stardust" Synchro Monster is Synchro Summoned using this card as material: You can Special Summon 1 "Stardust Token" (Dragon/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). You can only use each effect of "Stardust Trail" once per turn.