Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis
Rank Rank 6
Machine / Xyz / Effect
Card Text2 Level 6 monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 "Number" monster in your Graveyard; equip that target to this card. This card gains ATK equal to half the ATK of that equipped monster. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then send the monster equipped by this effect to the Graveyard; halve your opponent's Life Points. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.
SUPER STARTER Power-Up Pack
RETURN OF THE DUELIST
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 201
- View as Gallery
- View as List
- Abyss Shark
- WATER Level 5 [ Fish / Effect ] ATK 1200 DEF 700
- If this card is used for the Xyz Summon of a "Number" monster, it can be treated as a Level 3 or 4 monster. If all monsters you control are WATER (min. 1): You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, add 1 Level 3, 4, or 5 Fish monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Abyss Shark". For the rest of this turn, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except WATER monsters, also, double the first battle damage inflicted to your opponent this turn by your "Number" monster battling another monster. You can only use this effect of "Abyss Shark" once per turn.
- Astral Kuriboh
- LIGHT Level 1 [ Fiend / Effect ] ATK 100 DEF 100
You can reveal 1 "Number" Xyz Monster in your Extra Deck; Special Summon this card from your hand. If you do, this card's Level becomes the revealed monster's Rank, also while it is face-up in the Monster Zone, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except "Number" Xyz Monsters. You can only use this effect of "Astral Kuriboh" once per turn. A "Number" Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card on the field as material gains this effect.
●Cannot be destroyed by battle or your opponent's card effects.
- Barian Untopia
- SPELL Field
(This card is always treated as a "Barian's" card.)
"Number" monsters you control with a number between "101" and "107" in their name, as well as "CXyz" monsters and "Number C" monsters you control, cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects, and your opponent cannot target them with card effects. Once per turn, if you Special Summon an Xyz Monster with a "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell's effect: You can target that Xyz Monster and 1 monster your opponent controls; attach that opponent's monster to that Xyz Monster as material.
- Barian's Chaos Draw
To activate this card, you must draw it for your normal draw in your Draw Phase, reveal it, and keep it revealed until Main Phase 1. During that Main Phase: You can activate 1 of these effects;
●Send 1 "Seventh" Normal Spell from your Deck to the GY; this effect becomes that Spell's effect when that card is activated.
●Special Summon up to 2 monsters from your Deck, but negate their effects, then immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 "Number" monster using materials you control, including both those monsters.
- Chronomaly Acambaro Figures
- EARTH Level 5 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 1000 DEF 1800
- If a "Chronomaly" monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or your opponent's card effect, you can discard this card instead. If this card is in your GY: You can pay 1000 LP; Special Summon this card, but return it to the hand during the End Phase. You cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this effect, except "Chronomaly" monsters. You can only use this effect of "Chronomaly Acambaro Figures" once per turn.
- Chronomaly Cabrera Trebuchet
- EARTH Level 4 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 0 DEF 1800
- Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 other "Chronomaly" monster, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes 0 until the End Phase.
- Chronomaly City Babylon
- SPELL Field
- Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 "Chronomaly" monster in your Graveyard with the same Level as the banished monster; Special Summon it.
- Chronomaly Crystal Bones
- LIGHT Level 3 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 1300 DEF 400
- If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When you do: You can Special Summon 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your hand or Graveyard, except "Chronomaly Crystal Bones".
- Chronomaly Crystal Skull
- LIGHT Level 3 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 900 DEF 600
- If you control a face-up "Chronomaly" monster: You can discard this card to the Graveyard; add 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand, except "Chronomaly Crystal Skull". The effect of "Chronomaly Crystal Skull" can only be used once per turn.
- Chronomaly Esperanza Glyph
- During the Main Phase: Target 1 Xyz Monster Card you control or in your GY; Special Summon 2 "Chronomaly" monsters that are 1 Level higher than that monster's Rank, from your hand, Deck, and/or GY, but negate their effects, then, immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 "Chronomaly" Xyz Monster using only those 2 monsters. You can only activate 1 "Chronomaly Esperanza Glyph" per turn.