Chronomaly Crystal Skull
Level Level 3
Rock / Effect
Card TextIf you control a face-up "Chronomaly" monster: You can discard this card to the Graveyard; add 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand, except "Chronomaly Crystal Skull". The effect of "Chronomaly Crystal Skull" can only be used once per turn.
RETURN OF THE DUELIST
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 29
- Chronomaly Acambaro Figures
- EARTH Level 5 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 1000 DEF 1800
- If a "Chronomaly" monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or your opponent's card effect, you can discard this card instead. If this card is in your GY: You can pay 1000 LP; Special Summon this card, but return it to the hand during the End Phase. You cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this effect, except "Chronomaly" monsters. You can only use this effect of "Chronomaly Acambaro Figures" once per turn.
- Chronomaly Aztec Mask Golem
- EARTH Level 4 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 1500 DEF 1000
- During your turn, if you have activated a "Chronomaly" Spell Card previously this turn, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only control 1 "Chronomaly Aztec Mask Golem".
- Chronomaly Cabrera Trebuchet
- EARTH Level 4 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 0 DEF 1800
- Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 other "Chronomaly" monster, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes 0 until the End Phase.
- Chronomaly City Babylon
- SPELL Field
- Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 "Chronomaly" monster in your Graveyard with the same Level as the banished monster; Special Summon it.
- Chronomaly Colossal Head
- EARTH Level 4 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 800 DEF 1600
- You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 Level 3 or higher Attack Position monster on the field; change it to face-up or face-down Defense Position. The effect of "Chronomaly Colossal Head" can only be used once per turn.
- Chronomaly Crystal Bones
- LIGHT Level 3 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 1300 DEF 400
- If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When you do: You can Special Summon 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your hand or Graveyard, except "Chronomaly Crystal Bones".
- Chronomaly Crystal Chrononaut
- LIGHT Rank 3 [ Psychic / Xyz / Effect ] ATK 2100 DEF 1000
2 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn, when this card is targeted for an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects, also your opponent takes any Battle Damage you would have taken from battles involving this card.
- Chronomaly Esperanza Glyph
- During the Main Phase: Target 1 Xyz Monster Card you control or in your GY; Special Summon 2 "Chronomaly" monsters that are 1 Level higher than that monster's Rank, from your hand, Deck, and/or GY, but negate their effects, then, immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 "Chronomaly" Xyz Monster using only those 2 monsters. You can only activate 1 "Chronomaly Esperanza Glyph" per turn.
- Chronomaly Golden Jet
- LIGHT Level 4 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 1300 DEF 1400
- Once per turn: You can increase the Levels of all "Chronomaly" monsters you currently control by 1.
- Chronomaly Gordian Knot
- EARTH Level 3 [ Rock / Effect ] ATK 300 DEF 900
- When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Chronomaly" monster from your hand, and if you do, this card's Level becomes the current Level of that Special Summoned monster.