|2020-01-24||MVP1-ENS55||Yu-Gi-Oh! THE DARK SIDE OF DIMENSIONS MOVIE PACK SECRET EDITION|
|2020-01-23||MVP1-ENSV4||Yu-Gi-Oh! THE DARK SIDE OF DIMENSIONS MOVIE PACK SECRET EDITION Variant Cards|
|2019-01-25||SS02-ENA01||SPEED DUEL STARTER DECK: DUELISTS OF TOMORROW|
|2018-09-28||LED3-EN006||LEGENDARY DUELISTS: WHITE DRAGON ABYSS|
|2018-03-09||LCKC-EN001||LEGENDARY COLLECTION KAIBA MEGA PACK|
|2017-11-17||KACB-EN001||KAIBA'S COLLECTOR BOX|
|2017-01-13||MVP1-ENG55||Yu-Gi-Oh! THE DARK SIDE OF DIMENSIONS MOVIE PACK GOLD EDITION|
|2017-01-13||MVP1-ENGV4||Yu-Gi-Oh! THE DARK SIDE OF DIMENSIONS MOVIE PACK GOLD EDITION|
|2016-10-21||SDKS-EN009||STRUCTURE DECK : SETO KAIBA|
|2016-10-07||LDK2-ENK01||LEGENDARY DECKS II|
|2016-07-22||MVP1-EN055||Yu-Gi-Oh! THE DARK SIDE OF DIMENSIONS MOVIE PACK|
|2016-02-01||JMPS-EN002||SHONEN JUMP Scholastic Edition Promotional Card|
|2015-06-19||DPBC-EN016||DUELIST PACK - BATTLE CITY -|
|2015-03-20||PGL2-EN080||PREMIUM GOLD: RETURN OF THE BLING|
|2014-03-31||JUMP-EN068||SHONEN JUMP membership Promotional Card - March 2014 -|
|2013-12-06||YSKR-EN001||STARTER DECK KAIBA RELOADED|
|2013-12-06||YSKR-EN001||STARTER DECK KAIBA RELOADED|
|2013-09-13||SDBE-EN001||SAGA OF BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON STRUCTURE DECK|
|2012-06-12||GLD5-EN001||GOLD SERIES HAUNTED MINE|
|2012-02-07||SDDC-EN004||DRAGONS COLLIDE STRUCTURE DECK|
|2010-04-20||DPKB-EN001||DUELIST PACK - KAIBA -|
|2010-01-29||DT01-EN001||DUEL TERMINAL 1|
|2009-08-01||DL09-EN001||DUELIST LEAGUE 2010|
|2009-06-20||DTP1-EN001||DUEL TERMINAL - PREVIEW WAVE 2|
|2008-08-04||DTP1-EN001||DUEL TERMINAL - PREVIEW WAVE 1|
|2004-10-12||DB1-EN098||DARK BEGINNING 1|
|2004-04-06||PCK-001||Yu-Gi-Oh! POWER OF CHAOS KAIBA THE REVENGE Bundles|
|2004-03-01||SKE-001||STARTER DECK KAIBA Evolution|
|2002-03-29||SDK-001||STARTER DECK KAIBA|
|2002-03-19||DDS-001||Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories Bundles|
|2002-03-08||LOB-001||LEGEND OF BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON|
Search Results: 1 - 10 of 27
- Beacon of White
- SPELL Equip
- If you do not control another "Beacon of White", and you have 3 or more "Blue-Eyes" monsters in your GY: Target 1 of them; Special Summon it, but it has its effects negated, also equip it with this card. When this card leaves the field, banish the equipped monster. Other monsters you control cannot attack, also if you have any number of "Blue-Eyes" monster(s) in your GY, the equipped monster can attack up to that number of times during each Battle Phase.
- Bingo Machine, Go!!!
Reveal 3 cards from your Deck that each meets at least 1 of the criteria listed below, your opponent randomly picks 1 for you to add to your hand, and you shuffle the rest into your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Bingo Machine, Go!!!" per turn.
●Spell/Trap that specifically lists the card "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" or "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", except "Bingo Machine, Go!!!"
- Blue-Eyes Alternative Ultimate Dragon
- LIGHT Level 12 [ Dragon / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 4500 DEF 3800
"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"
Your opponent cannot target or destroy this card with card effects. Once per turn: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it. If this card was Fusion Summoned using a monster whose original name is "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" as material, you can target up to 3 cards your opponent controls instead. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is activated.
- Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
- Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by revealing "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your hand. You can only Special Summon "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" once per turn this way. This card's name becomes "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is activated.
- Blue-Eyes Chaos Dragon
- DARK Level 8 [ Dragon / Ritual / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 0
- You can Ritual Summon this card with "Chaos Form". Must be Ritual Summoned. Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects, also it cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. If this card was Ritual Summoned using "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", when it declares an attack: You can change the battle positions of as many monsters your opponent controls as possible, and if you do, the ATK/DEF of those changed monsters become 0, also, this turn, if this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage.
- Blue-Eyes Solid Dragon
- LIGHT Level 8 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2000
- If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; negate its effects. When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can shuffle this card from the field into the Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Deck. You can only use each effect of "Blue-Eyes Solid Dragon" once per turn.
- Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon
- LIGHT Level 9 [ Dragon / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 3000
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Blue-Eyes" monsters
Neither player can Special Summon 2 or more monsters at the same time. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when an effect of a card in the Graveyard is activated: You can negate the activation. During either player's turn: You can Tribute this Synchro Summoned card; Special Summon 1 LIGHT Dragon-Type Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck in Defense Position, except "Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon", but destroy it during the End Phase of this turn.
- Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon
- LIGHT Level 10 [ Dragon / Fusion / Effect ] ATK 3000 DEF 2500
"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"
Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by sending the above monsters you control to the GY (in which case you do not use "Polymerization"). Cannot be destroyed by battle. This card can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase. At the end of the Damage Step, when this card attacks an opponent's monster, but the opponent's monster was not destroyed by the battle: You can banish that opponent's monster.
- Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
- LIGHT Level 12 [ Dragon / Fusion ] ATK 4500 DEF 3800
- "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"
- Burst Stream of Destruction
- If you control "Blue-Eyes White Dragon": Destroy all monsters your opponent controls. "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" you control cannot attack the turn you activate this card.