Shooting Star Dragon
Level Level 10
Dragon / Synchro / Effect
Card Text1 Tuner Synchro Monster + "Stardust Dragon"
Once per turn: You can excavate the top 5 cards of your Deck, shuffle them back in, also this card's maximum number of attacks per Battle Phase this turn equals the number of Tuner monsters excavated. Once per turn, when a card or effect is activated that would destroy a card(s) on the field (Quick Effect): You can negate the effect, and if you do, destroy it. Once per turn, when an opponent's monster declares an attack: You can target the attacking monster; banish this card, and if you do, negate that attack. During the next End Phase: Special Summon this card banished by this effect.
BROTHERS OF LEGEND
LEGENDARY COLLECTION 5D's MEGA PACK
COLLECTIBLE TIN 2010 WAVE 2
Search Results: 1 - 8 of 8
- Arrive in Light
- SPELL Continuous
When this card is activated: Place 1 Level 1 Dragon monster from your hand or Deck on top of the Deck. Neither player can return "Stardust Dragon", or a Synchro Monster that lists "Stardust Dragon" in its text, from the field to the Extra Deck. If a Synchro Monster(s) is Special Summoned (except during the Damage Step): You can apply 1 of these effects, but you cannot apply that same effect of "Arrive in Light" again this turn.
●Draw 1 card.
●Special Summon 1 Tuner from your hand.
- Majestic Absorption
Target 1 "Stardust Dragon", or 1 Synchro Monster that mentions it, that you control, then activate 1 of these effects;
●Equip 1 face-up monster your opponent controls to that target.
●It can attack directly this turn.
●This turn, each time it destroys an opponent's monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's original ATK.
You can only activate 1 "Majestic Absorption" per turn.
- Majestic Mirage
- TRAP Continuous
If a face-up card you control leaves the field by your card effect, or to activate the effect of your card, and the card that left the field was "Stardust Dragon" or a Synchro Monster that mentioned it: You can apply 1 of the following effects, but you cannot apply that same effect of "Majestic Mirage" again this turn.
●Special Summon 1 of those monsters.
●Banish 1 monster from your opponent's field or GY.
●Any damage you take this turn is halved.
- Shooting Majestic Star Dragon
- WIND Level 11 [ Dragon / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 4000 DEF 3300
"Majestic Dragon" + 1+ non-Tuner monsters, including a Dragon Synchro Monster
Must first be Synchro Summoned. Once per turn: You can negate the effects of 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls. This card gains 1 additional attack each Battle Phase for every monster in your GY that is "Stardust Dragon" or is a Synchro Monster with "Stardust Dragon" in its text. Once per turn, when your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can banish this card (until the End Phase), and if you do, negate the activation, and if you do that, banish that card.
- Shooting Quasar Dragon
- LIGHT Level 12 [ Dragon / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 4000 DEF 4000
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card's maximum number of attacks per turn equals the number of non-Tuner monsters used as its Synchro Material. Once per turn, when a card or effect is activated: You can negate the activation and destroy it. When this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Shooting Star Dragon" from your Extra Deck.
- Stardust Dragon
- WIND Level 8 [ Dragon / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 2500 DEF 2000
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
When a card or effect is activated that would destroy a card(s) on the field (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. During the End Phase, if this effect was activated this turn (and was not negated): You can Special Summon this card from your GY.
- Stardust Illumination
- Send 1 "Stardust" monster from your Deck to the GY, or if you control "Stardust Dragon" or a Synchro Monster that mentions it, you can Special Summon it instead. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 "Stardust" monster you control; increase or decrease its Level by 1 until the end of this turn. You can only use each effect of "Stardust Illumination" once per turn.
- Stardust Synchron
- LIGHT Level 4 [ Machine / Tuner / Effect ] ATK 1500 DEF 1000
- If this card is in your hand or GY: You can Tribute 1 monster; Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field, also, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except Synchro Monsters. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand that mentions "Stardust Dragon". You can only use each effect of "Stardust Synchron" once per turn.