OTS TOURNAMENT PACK 17
DUELIST LEAGUE 18
REALM OF THE SEA EMPEROR STRUCTURE DECK
BATTLE PACK EPIC DAWN
BATTLE PACK EPIC DAWN
DUEL TERMINAL 6B
STARTER DECK XYZ SYMPHONY
DUELIST LEAGUE 2010
5D's STARTER DECK 2009
DARK BEGINNING 2
STARTER DECK JOEY
Search Results: 1 - 9 of 9
- WATER Level 3 [ Aqua / Effect ] ATK 1600 DEF 100
- During either player's turn, when an effect of a "Penguin" monster is activated: Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "Nopenguin" once per turn. If a card would be returned from the field to the hand by the effect of a "Penguin" card, banish it instead.
- Penguin Brave
- WATER Level 6 [ Aqua / Synchro / Effect ] ATK 2400 DEF 1200
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
Your opponent cannot target face-down Defense Position monsters you control with card effects. You can only use each of the following effects of "Penguin Brave" once per turn. If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Penguin" monster from your Deck in face-down Defense Position. When your opponent activates a monster effect (Quick Effect): You can flip 1 face-down Defense Position WATER monster you control face-up.
- Penguin Cleric
- WATER Level 3 [ Aqua / Effect ] ATK 600 DEF 1700
- If a "Penguin" monster(s) is sent from your Monster Zone to your GY by an opponent's card, even during the Damage Step: You can target 1 of them; discard this card, and if you do, Special Summon that monster in face-down Defense Position. You can only use this effect of "Penguin Cleric" once per turn. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Penguin" monster you control; it gains 600 ATK until the end of the turn, and you gain 600 LP.
- Penguin Ninja
- WATER Level 3 [ Aqua / Flip / Effect ] ATK 1400 DEF 700
FLIP: You can target up to 2 Spells/Traps your opponent controls; return them to the hand.
You can target 1 "Penguin" monster you control; change it to face-down Defense Position. You can only use this effect of "Penguin Ninja" once per turn.
- Penguin Squire
- WATER Level 5 [ Aqua / Tuner / Effect ] ATK 1800 DEF 600
- Cannot be used as Synchro Material, except for the Synchro Summon of a WATER monster. If a monster is Set on your field (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then you can reduce its Level by 1 or 2. You can target 1 face-down Defense Position monster you control; change it to face-up Defense Position, and if you do, its effects are negated unless it is a "Penguin" monster. You can only use each effect of "Penguin Squire" once per turn.
- Penguin Sword
- SPELL Equip
- Equip only to a "Penguin" monster. It gains 800 ATK. When the equipped monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can return 1 card your opponent controls to the hand. If a face-up card your opponent controls leaves the field by a "Penguin" card's effect and returns to the hand or is banished: Negate the activated effects and effects on the field of cards with that original name, until the end of the next turn. You can only use this effect of "Penguin Sword" once per turn.
- Puny Penguin
- WATER Level 1 [ Aqua / Effect ] ATK 400 DEF 200
- When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard after being flipped face-up: Target 1 "Penguin" monster in your Graveyard, except "Puny Penguin"; Special Summon that target in face-up Attack Position or face-down Defense Position.
- Royal Penguins Garden
- SPELL Continuous
- When this card is activated: You can add 1 "Penguin" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Royal Penguins Garden". Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can decrease the Level of 1 "Penguin" monster in your hand or face-up field by 1 (until the end of this turn), then discard 1 card. You can only activate 1 "Royal Penguins Garden" per turn.
- The Great Emperor Penguin
- WATER Level 5 [ Aqua / Effect ] ATK 1800 DEF 1500
- You can Tribute this card; Special Summon up to 2 "Penguin" monsters from your Deck, except "The Great Emperor Penguin".