Cyberse White Hat
Level Level 6
Cyberse / Effect
Card TextIf you control 2 or more monsters with the same Type, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "Cyberse White Hat" once per turn this way. If this card is sent to the GY as Link Material: You can make all monsters your opponent currently controls lose 1000 ATK until the end of this turn.
STARTER DECK CODEBREAKER
Search Results: 1 - 4 of 4
- Attachment Cybern
- LIGHT Level 3 [ Dragon / Effect ] ATK 1600 DEF 800
- You can target 1 Dragon or Machine "Cyber" monster you control; equip this card from your hand or field to it. While this card is an Equip Card, the equipped monster gains 600 ATK. If this card is sent to the GY while equipped to a monster: You can target 1 other Dragon or Machine "Cyber" monster in your GY; Special Summon it. You can only use this effect of "Attachment Cybern" once per turn.
- Cyber Eternal
- SPELL Quick-Play
- Target 1 Machine "Cyber" Fusion Monster in your GY; return it to the Extra Deck or Special Summon it, ignoring its Summoning conditions. If a Machine "Cyber" Fusion Monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead. You can only use each effect of "Cyber Eternal" once per turn.
- Cyberdark Chimera
- DARK Level 4 [ Machine / Effect ] ATK 800 DEF 2100
- You can discard 1 Spell/Trap; add 1 "Power Bond" from your Deck to your hand, you can only use Dragon or Machine "Cyber" monsters as Fusion Material this turn, also once when you Fusion Summon this turn, you can also banish monster(s) from your GY as material. If this card is sent to the GY: You can send 1 "Cyberdark" monster from your Deck to the GY, with a different name from the cards in your GY. You can only use each effect of "Cyberdark Chimera" once per turn.
- Cybernetic Horizon
(This card is always treated as a "Cyberdark" card.)
Send 2 Dragon and/or Machine "Cyber" monsters with different Attributes to the GY, 1 each from your hand and Deck; add 1 Dragon or Machine "Cyber" monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, send 1 Machine "Cyber" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck to the GY. You can only activate 1 "Cybernetic Horizon" per turn. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate this card, except Machine monsters.